prologue

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

 

"This is ridiculous!" Yuri stood up and slapped the table with her hands, and everyone at the table was shocked at the tanned woman losing her temper. Yuri usually kept her cool no matter how angry she is. She was one of the members who knows how to maintain her image. She always tried to keep it to herself and then flare up once they reached their dorm. But not this time. This time was much worse. 

 

"Yuri, stop." Taeyeon pulled Yuri back onto her seat. She knew it would be useless to tell Yuri to calm down, because everyone knows the dark skinned woman will not calm down. 

 

"We're not letting those delusional shippers ruin the team. So it's done. You and Tiffany are not allowed to have any sort of interactions in public until your shippers lose hope in YulTi."

 

"Those delusional shippers? Oppa, they're our fans who supported us since the day we debuted! Who cares who they ship us with? We know we don't like each other romantically and that's enough. So it's okay if they ship me and Yoona, Tiffany with Taeyeon romantically then?" 

 

"When that happens, we'll sit down and have a meeting again. Now let's drive you girls back to your dorm." 

 

Yuri was the first to stomp out of the conference room, Tiffany followed quickly behind Yuri, only to be stopped by a manly voice, "Fany, remember what I said." 

 

"I'm not even allowed to walk behind her now?" Tiffany clenched her jaw.

 

"We can talk at home. Let's go." Taeyeon walked in front of Tiffany and as the leader of the team, she couldn't do anything but follow instructions. Everyone didn't dare to say a word because of the tense atmosphere. Even the usually hyperactive Hyoyeon was just listening carefully and observing Yuri who was burning with anger the entire time.

 

Back at the dorm, Yuri started throwing everything her hands could reach. "That !" Yuri picked up flowers from a vase and threw it at the wall, next being flung across the living room was her bag, and then her shoes. 

 

"Hey, stop! Yuri, you need to stop." Taeyeon stopped the tanned woman before she could throw the vase across the room. 

 

"What the hell, Taeng? You didn't even try to stop manager oppa from doing this to me and Fany!" 

 

"Did you think I was in any position to say anything? I couldn't, Yuri. It's not a big deal, TaeNy and YoonYul are just fanservice, you and Fany can continue to be close with each other at home." 

 

Yuri scoffed, "So you're saying that we should hide our friendship in public too?" 

 

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Look, it's not my decision, 'kay? We're all just following instructions. Soulkeepers' fantasy will die down and soon you and Fany can continue with your fanservice as YulTi again."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter