part ii

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously, you saw Yuri ? When was it? Heol daebak! Sooyoung!!!!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she shouted for Sooyoung to join them at the dining table. Tiffany wanted to run back to her room but Hyoyeon stopped her. When Yuri noticed how tensed and anxious Tiffany was, she pushed Tiffany behind her, protecting her from the vicious questioning that was about to approach.

 

"Keep quiet! It's nothing, Tiffany thought she was home alone yesterday and opened the bathroom door while I was showering. It's really nothing." Yuri explained, but Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were skeptical. 

 

Observing Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, knowing that they're not satisfied with Yuri's explanation, she stepped in front of Yuri, "Yeah, it's nothing. It's not like I watched her shower or anything!" Tiffany used the most convincing voice she could muster, and Hyoyeon and Sooyoung looked like they believed her.

 

"Fine, but next time if you plan on seeing Yuri again, make sure you tell us, okay?!" Sooyoung warned, Yuri fake punched her and the two went back to their rooms. 

 

Tiffany was about to head to her room as well, but Yuri stopped her again. 

 

"So... You didn't like what you saw yesterday?" Tiffany simply looked at her, and slapped Yuri's arm away before making her way to her room.

 

Yuri tried to go back to sleep, but she couldn't. Every time she closed her eyes she see something that she was trying to push to the back of her mind since yesterday, and she gave up trying to sleep. Instead, she took her phone from her bedside table and typed something to the person who was currently avoiding her.

 

[Yuri]

Hey

 

[Tiffany]

What, Yuri?

 

[Yuri]

You're acting differently around me. 

And it's hurting me.

 

[Tiffany]

I... I don't know. It's just weird.

 

[Yuri]

What's weird?

 

[Tiffany]

You keep appearing in my mind.

 

[Yuri]

You think about me?

 

[Tiffany]

No. 

But you kept running around in my mind.

 

[Yuri]

Can you just come to my room, please?

I want to talk to you about this face to face.

 

[Tiffany]

No. I'm afraid I would be awkward.

 

[Yuri]

Fany... Please. I don't want to do this over the phone.

 

Tiffany didn't give a reply, and Yuri was upset. Why didn't Tiffany want to talk to her in person? Why was Tiffany avoiding her? So many questions she wanted to ask but her friend wouldn't give her a chance to. But a few minutes later, Yuri heard knocks on her door and as she said a come in, Tiffany was revealed outside her room. Yuri's expression brightened, and she sat up, patting on the empty space next to her. Tiffany sat on the space next to Yuri, and now they're facing each other. They weren't going to run away, and nothing is stopping them from pouring their feelings out to each other.

 

"So... What do you mean by I kept appearing in your mind?" Yuri initiated the conversation, knowing that Tiffany probably wouldn't talk unless she started talking first.

 

"I don't know. I feel weird ever since I saw you . But you have an amazing figure, anyone who saw you will be like me." Tiffany looked down, playing with her own fingers.

 

"What do you mean you feel weird? Did you feel something?" 

 

Something between my legs? You bet. "No." Tiffany shook her head, knowing full well that she was lying and that Yuri probably could see through her lies.

 

"Then why can't you look at me?" Yuri challenged, but softened her gaze even though Tiffany wasn't looking at her. She was always patient with Tiffany, it was going to be the same this time. "Would it be better if I told you what I've been feeling since I saw you ?"

 

"What? You only saw me for like one second before I covered myself, how could you feel anything?" This time, hazel meets dark brown.

 

Yuri bite her lower lip, and unbeknownst to her, Tiffany was feeling something when she did that. "I peeked... While you were rubbing shower gel all over your body. Before I opened the door wide." Yuri should be ashamed for doing something like this to her teammate, but she wasn't.

 

"And...?" Tiffany prompted for Yuri to continue because truthfully, she was curious what Yuri thought of her body. She was never one to be self-conscious about her own body, but no one had seen her before.

 

"Well... I definitely had been feeling something. Something I've never felt before when I look at you. Every time I close my eyes I saw you in the bathroom, and then I pictured your body again and again. But I always stop and opened my eyes before my fingers could travel down my stomach and to my-" Tiffany cut her off again, she was already feeling confused herself, she didn't need Yuri to add oil to the fuel.

 

"Stop." Tiffany let out a long sigh, "I feel something too. I was frustrated at myself because I didn't know what those feelings were, so I guess I kind of went off on you. And I'm sorry." 

 

"So you did like what you see yesterday?" Yuri flashed a mischievous grin and Tiffany swore she regretted telling Yuri that. But she knew that the black pearl didn't mean harm.

 

"Shut up." Tiffany slapped Yuri on her arm. And when Tiffany was going to remove her hand from her teammate's arm, she placed her hand on top of Tiffany's and held on to it.

 

Tiffany retracted her hands but Yuri understood. They needed more time to figure out what was going on in their minds and Yuri didn't want to rush into anything, or do things that might make Tiffany uncomfortable.

 

Yuri had always been straightforward and doesn't like to play games when it comes to feelings and stuff, but she could also be impatient and screw things up. Tiffany on the other hand likes to figure out the situation before coming to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter