part i

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's notes: Hey guys! So I've thought about which year/era this would be, and I decided that this story would be set in the Channel Soshi/Party era. But I'd not be following the actual timeline. Enjoy!

Roommates: 

Taeyeon & Sooyoung

Yoona & Yuri

Hyoyeon & Seohyun

Tiffany & Sunny

 

 

PRESENT

 

It was a sunny morning when Tiffany woke up, she did her usual morning routine. She headed to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal before adding milk to it, just the way she likes it. The black haired woman the television and the morning news was on. When she finished her bowl of cereal and the morning news was boring her out, she turned off the television, put the now emptied bowl in the sink before deciding that she should head back into her shared room with Sunny. 

 

Tiffany walked to the bathroom first, and opened the door. However, as she entered the bathroom, she was greeted by a tanned figure. It was as if her legs were grounded to the floor. Tiffany stood at the bathroom, mouth hanging wide, at one point she even thought her jaw had left her face and hit the ground. 

 

Yuri was looking at Tiffany, her own mouth equally wide, and she didn't know why she didn't bother to say anything. They stood rooted to the ground, both women unable to say anything. Tiffany's eyes travelled down Yuri's chest where her bare s were, and then to her stomach. Damn, those chocolate abs. The black haired woman's line of vision were down to Yuri's neatly shaved and Tiffany automatically clenched her legs together. Yuri did not bother covering her private areas, and Tiffany hated her for that.

 

Finally, Yuri's voice brought Tiffany back into reality.

 

"Do you like what you see?"

 

Tiffany felt blood rushing to her face so she quickly mumbled a sorry before running out and closing the bathroom door behind her. What just happened? Did she really just saw Yuri stark ? Did she really checked out Yuri and her body? Why did she feel her getting wet at the sight of Yuri?

 

It's been awhile since the two were left alone at home or at anywhere. Taeyeon and Tiffany had gotten much closer as they were promoting their subunit TTS together. Yuri and Yoona had been the same, if not, they're much closer now too. Tiffany and Yuri had kept a distance from each other for about three years now and as much as the management said there can't be any sort of interactions between them, they are certainly more lenient now. They could play together and interact with each other a little during filming. However, most of the times they were still doing fanservice as TaeNy and YoonYul or with other members.

 

Tiffany had to calm her racing heart down, she laid on her bed and tried to sleep it off, but the image of Yuri kept clouding her mind. She was quite sure that her are soaking wet. All the girls had seen each other in just their bras and , sometimes in the waiting room of music broadcast stations, or sometimes in their shared room. But Tiffany had never seen any of the girls .

 

After Tiffany ran out of the bathroom, Yuri continued to shower. The way Tiffany was checking out her body made her smirk. She was glad that she stuck to her yoga and healthy lifestyle. She had been working out whenever she can to maintain her curves and healthy body image, and seeing Tiffany looked at her with lust in her eyes, boy, was she the most confident woman in town.

 

The rest of the day was just both women chilling in their respective rooms. Tiffany tried to do everything that she can to push Yuri and her body to the back of her mind. Yuri read some books and did some meal preparations for the rest of the week before she took a quick nap on the couch in the living room. They've been practicing for their concert that will start in November, and a few individual schedules from time to time, so she needed all the rest that she could get.

 

When Yuri woke up from her nap, she checked all the rooms and the girls were still out for their individual schedules. There were sounds of water coming from the bathroom, so Yuri giggled to herself, knowing that Tiffany is showering. She was planning to pull a prank on Tiffany, opening the door while she's showering, much like how Tiffany accidentally saw Yuri showering. The girls had a rule that if they were willing to share the bathroom while using it, they leave the door unlocked. If they're not willing to share, they lock the door. Everyone except Seohyun leaves the door unlocked while they use the bathroom.

 

Yuri, with a mischievous grin, turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly, revealing a Tiffany rubbing shower gel all over her body. The dark skinned woman found herself checking Tiffany out. Her porcelain skin was perfect, with water dripping down her s, along her flat stomach and down her long, thin, but firm legs. Yuri swallowed the lump in and soon after, she shook those thoughts away and opened the door wide.

 

"BOO!" Yuri shouted as loud as she can, and she heard dolphin screams coming from the woman in front of her. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL, YURI?!" Tiffany splashed cold water at Yuri as she closed her legs and covered her private areas. Yuri was laughing by the door and had no intentions of leaving so Tiffany yelled the loudest that she could.

 

"Get out, Kwon Yuri! This isn't funny, I'm serious!" Tiffany said in the most serious voice, and Yuri ran back to her own room. 

 

Was her prank too much? Maybe she shouldn't have done that. Because now all she could think about was Tiffany's body. Yuri thought about how Tiffany's s were without lingerie. They were more natural and lower, they were perfectly shaped and perfectly moulded to Tiffany's form. Tiffany has a flat stomach, unlike her own toned one, but she has ab lines running down the the sides of her abdomen and Yuri found that ing hot. 

 

Yuri heard Tiffany's room door slammed shut and sprinted there, but the door was locked. The tanned woman continued knocking the door but Tiffany refused to let Yuri in.

 

[Yuri]

I'm sorry, Fany... Will you open the door?

 

[Tiffany]

No. I can't believe you'd do that to me, Kwon Yuri.

 

[Yuri]

I know, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have pulled that stupid prank. I was stupid. I'm sorry.

 

[Tiffany]

Just leave me alone.

 

And Yuri knew she was in big trouble. Tiffany never asked her to leave her alone. She was always around her and the girls, making them laugh with her silly but cute jokes. If anything, the girls are the one who'd jokingly tell Tiffany to leave them alone. This was the first time Yuri saw Tiffany lose her temper and she felt really lousy about that. Maybe she didn't think it through before opening the bathroom door. She didn't think what would happen. Afterall, in this three years, they've drifted apart from each other.

 

Yuri did as she was told and left Tiffany alone. She couldn't fall back asleep after knowing that Tiffany is mad at her, so she went to the gym to work out, hopefully she could push the black haired woman to the back of her mind. She didn't like this feeling, she didn't like the fact that she made Tiffany angry.

 

When Yuri returned back to the dorm, the girls were back home from their schedules and everyone were in the living room. "Hey guys," Yuri greeted them with a smile. Yoona and Sooyoung were eating ramyun at the dining table, Hyoyeon was on her headphones listening to music, Seohyun was at the balcony reading a book, Taeyeon and Sunny were watching a movie on the television and Tiffany was disturbing Sunny by pokin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter