part iii

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the two women returned home with smiles plastered on their faces, they were greeted by their members who wore their faces opposite of theirs.

 

Especially Taeyeon.

 

She was frowning and they felt scared at their leader's strong, fierce aura. Yuri was threading by carefully, and Tiffany followed behind her friend. She felt bad that Yuri was always the one handling things like this while she just be the coward that she always was. But she couldn't help it because Yuri's usually the one who's better at handling situations like this.

 

"Where were you two?" Taeyeon nodded her head towards the two seats in front of her, signalling them to join them at the dining table.

 

"We came home from extra practicing." Yuri put her bag down by her chair and massaged her shoulders as if they were really practicing extra before. Tiffany's actions mirrored Yuri's.

 

"Really? Why does our practice room looked like a park then?" Taeyeon slid her phone across the table to Yuri and Tiffany.

 

On the phone was a picture of Yuri kissing Tiffany on her forehead at the park, uploaded onto Twitter by what seemed like a fan account of SNSD. Damn it. Yuri was first annoyed at the fan who took that photo, then she was annoyed at herself for not being careful enough, and then she was annoyed at Taeyeon who was supposed to be supporting her and Tiffany, not getting mad at them.

 

Not just that, there was a thread of comments by Soulkeepers under the picture. It was also posted onto various news site like Naver, Dispatch, Allkpop etc. They were expecting the picture to appear on the news as well, which was really the last thing that they wanted.

 

My YulTi heart has been reignited again! 😍

Get a room already... 🥺

How long has it been since YulTi? Ah...

I wonder... If anything else happened besides a forehead kiss?

A forehead kiss is not enough! Give Fany unnie a real kiss, Yuri unnie!

 

And there were many more.

 

"It's my fault. I was upset for bringing everyone down during the practice, and Yuri was just comforting me." Tiffany spoke up for Yuri. Again, the black haired woman surprised Yuri. 

 

"Are you two dating or something?" Yoona broke the silence when Taeyeon was thinking about what to say next. There were so many things she wanted to ask them. Why did Yuri lie to them, why was Yuri really kissing Tiffany, why they were taking this so lightly.

 

"No, we're friends. It's just... We've gotten closer with each other like how we were three years ago. And giving Fany a forehead kiss when she's upset just came naturally to me."

 

"I'm not even scared or worried how much the management is going to give me, I'm worried about what they're going to do to you two when they find out about this picture." Taeyeon said softly, and she was close to tears. Tiffany walked to Taeyeon and hugged her. Yuri was slightly jealous, even though she knew she had no rights to feel that way.

 

"Taeng, I promise you we will be extra careful from now on. Right, Yul?" Tiffany looked at Yuri with her teary eyes, and Yuri nodded.

 

"Yuri... I don't know why you had to lie. Did you think I wasn't going to understand that you wanted some time alone?" Dark brown met dark brown, and she realised how heartbroken Taeyeon was that she lied to her. She should've just told Taeyeon that she wanted to go for a walk alone and the leader would just let her be.

 

"I'm sorry... I promise I won't lie to you again, ever." 

 

Taeyeon was just about to give Yuri a hug when the door to their dorm was opened roughly. The head of the management had apparently turned up at their apartment and his face turned red with anger as soon as he saw Yuri and Tiffany. The girls made Yuri and Tiffany stand behind them while they try to calm their management oppa down. 

 

"What's this? Tell me this is not you and you," He pointed at Yuri and then at Tiffany, obviously referring to the picture that he saw on Twitter.

 

"It's us." Yuri pushed her way to the front and faced him, "But it's not what you think. Tiffany was just upset about a dance practice and I was just comforting her." 

 

"Normal friends don't give each other forehead kisses! Do you know how much we have to pay for the news agencies not to post articles about this just so it won't appear on the news?" He yelled, causing some of the girls to jump. 

 

"Yes they do! Me and Fany are not just normal friends, we're best friends and I'm allowed to comfort her in whatever way that could bring comfort to her." Yuri challenged and they did not like what was going to come next.

 

"I give you a taste of freedom and now you're taking advantage of it. Fine, from tomorrow onwards, you are not allowed to have any sort of interactions with each other, on and off camera. You're not allowed to walk together, play together, talk to each other, laugh with each other, or even look at each other's directions. I will arrange for a separate transportation for you," He pointed at Yuri, "And you're not even allowed to practice together anymore. You'll practice alone in another room."

 

"How am I suppose to practice by myself? I'm not performing solo, am I?" Yuri crossed her arms across her chest. "This is really one of the dumbest thing you guys have ever done."

 

"I don't know, should've think it through before you decided to spit on my face, isn't it?" Yuri let out a scoff because she can't believe what she's actually hearing. He let out a laugh when Yuri didn't reply him, "So you better listen to me before I ruin your entire career." He turned to leave and before that, he turned back and look at all of them, but his eyes landed on Taeyeon, "As the leader of this group, if there are any sort of interactions, any interactions at all captured by fans between Yuri and Tiffany, you will be in big trouble. I won't even punish either of them, I will hold you personally responsible." 

 

Taeyeon swallowed the lump in and nodded timidly. 

 

"!" Yuri turned and punched the wall beside her repeatedly. Her knuckles were bleeding and there were blood stains on the wall but Yuri couldn't care less. She couldn't believe what she just heard. How could such an innocent move between two friends get out of hand and them being ualised? "How could they ing do this?!" Yuri punched the wall again with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter