part iv

Our Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"." Tiffany whispered. They didn't know what that kiss meant, but they know for sure that they want more. 

 

Yuri dragged Tiffany to the bathroom and locked the door. They can't be seen kissing by the others, not when they haven't got this figured out. It was a risky move to lock themselves in the bathroom, but it was the best that they could do.

 

"Well... What are you thinking?" Tiffany asked as Yuri leaned against the door.

 

"I need to kiss you one more time is what I think." Yuri smiled slyly, as she pulled Tiffany towards her, wrapping her arms around the shorter woman's neck.

 

Tiffany put her hands at the ends of Yuri's waist, as she leaned in and whispered against Yuri's lips, "Sneaky." 

 

They kissed like hungry teenagers kissing for the first time, as they keep yearning for more. Tiffany had slipped her hands under Yuri's shirt, feeling her toned abs, while Yuri was busy exploring Tiffany's mouth with her tongue. It was a hot moment before they heard knocks on the bathroom door. The two women broke apart and Yuri was adjusting her shirt while mouthing a what should we do? to Tiffany.

 

"I'll go out and distract them, then you pretend to come out from your room." Tiffany tidied her hair as she opened the door and made Yuri hide behind.

 

"Hey?" Tiffany had one hand holding Yuri's arm behind the door, while the other free hand on the rim of her shorts, pretending to be adjusting them in front of Sooyoung. Tiffany yawned and ran a hand through her hair.

 

Yuri saw where Tiffany's hand was, so she took the chance to entwine their fingers together. Tiffany's grip only got stronger, and Yuri was giggling to herself.

 

"What are you doing in there? I need to use the bathroom." Sooyoung yawned after seeing her friend yawn, she was going to push Tiffany aside but the shorter woman stopped her in a hurry.

 

"I JUST HAD A NUMBER TWO! SO YOU SHOULDN'T GO IN UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!" Tiffany realised she was yelling when Sooyoung put both hands on her ears.

 

"YA! You don't need to yell! I'm right in front of you, loudspeaker!" Sooyoung knocked on Tiffany's forehead before the taller woman walked away, with Tiffany following behind her.

 

Thankfully, everyone was gathered at the dining table getting ready to have their breakfast. 

 

"I'm going to go grab my hair tie." Seohyun said as she stood up.

 

"Juhyun-ah can you help me take my bottle from my room real quick, please?" Tiffany increased her volume for Yuri to hear, and flashed her Myoung puppy eyes that could make anyone in the world do things for her.

 

"What's wrong with this loudspeaker today? She's speaking extra loud?" Sooyoung shoot daggers at Tiffany who was nothing but all smiles.

 

"Sure, unnie." Seohyun ran to the Tiffany's shared room with Sunny as quick as she can.

 

Yuri heard Seohyun ran past the bathroom, so she opened the door as fast as she could and ran to her room, then pretending to come out from there. 

 

"Yuri unnie, good morning," Seohyun said to the older woman who still reeks of alcohol. "I didn't hear you come back in last night?" 

 

"Good morning, Juhyun-ah. I slept in the living room. I was just going to change my clothes, but you know, I can do that later." Seohyun nodded before hooking her arm around Yuri's, leading her towards the dining area.

 

Yuri took a seat in front of Tiffany and smiled at her, which caught the other members' attention. 

 

"So I take it that you two have made up?" Hyoyeon asked, being the first to notice the small interaction between Yuri and Tiffany.

 

"Yeah, kind of." Yuri answered while grabbing a pancake from the center of the table.

 

"Someone should take Yuri to the hospital to get her knuckles checked." Tiffany suggested, and they nodded.

 

"There's no need for that, my knuckles are fine. Besides, I'm kind of a lone wolf now."

 

"They'll understand. You're injured." Taeyeon said, obviously having the thought of going to the hospital with Yuri.

 

"Do you really think the management will even bring me to the hospital?" Yuri scoffed, remembering how the management was so angry at her that he even threatened to ruin her career.

 

"They should, because having an injured member go to the hospital alone will bring more attention to the media." Taeyeon argued, she needed to be there for her girls. Especially when one of them was injured.

 

Yuri shook her head, "It's really okay. My knuckles are fine, see, I can move them just perfectly well." Yuri bent her fingers one by one, as if she was counting down the numbers. 

 

They nodded, as they know the stubborn Yuri would not budge once she has decided on something. 

 

The eight women finished up their breakfast and was ready to leave as the company van had just arrived. Yuri had some time before the other company van arrived, so she stayed around to clean up after the members. However, not long after they left, Yuri felt her phone buzz in the back pocket of her shorts.

 

[Tiffany]

Are you going to be okay practicing alone? :(

 

[Yuri]

Is my Ppany worried about me? ^^

 

[Tiffany]

Ya... Why am I YOUR Fany?

 

[Yuri]

Well... Do you not want to be mine? 

 

[Tiffany]

I asked a simple question, Yul... 

 

[Yuri]

Hahaha.

I'm just joking.

I've to be okay, right?

I'll just be in the next room.

 

[Tiffany]

I'll keep you accompanied!

Through my phone.

 

[Yuri]

Sweet girl.

My transport is here.

I'll catch a glance at you when I pass by your practice room ;)

 

If someone were to see Yuri that very moment, they'd think she's crazy laughing by herself. Her face had turned red just by knowing that Tiffany was worried about her doing things alone. She can't wait to see Tiffany again, as it'd probably be hours before they could return home.

 

Yuri put on an oversized hoodie, just large enough for her to hide both her bandaged hands. She grabbed her duffle bag and headed into the van. Yuri opened the door and looked at the driver, she wasn't surprised to see that the head of management was driving the van personally. Yuri put on her headphones and took a quick nap before arriving at SM.

 

Once Yuri got out of the van, she was surprised to see the number of fans waiting outside the gates of SM, as well as some reporters. They were obviously here because they wanted to know more about the picture on Twitter. "Didn't you say you removed the picture?!" Yuri whispered while walking behind the management oppa.

 

"Did you think it was so easy to have it removed?!" He hissed, and Yuri covered her face, pretending to be embarrassed about her bareface. 

 

"Yuri unnie, is it true you're dating Tiffany unnie?" A fan who managed to get close to Yuri asked her, to which Yuri shook her head.

 

"What happened after the forehead kiss? Did you guys kiss?" Another fan who managed to push his way through the crowd and next to Yuri asked, again, Yuri shook her head.

 

"Yuri-ah what happened to your hand?" Yuri looked up this time, shocked at the question. She realised the sleeve of her hoodie slid down her arm a little when she raised her arm to cover her face, as they were too oversized for Yuri. 

 

"I fell down at home yesterday and sprained my fingers," Yuri replied, while the fan who asked the question told her to be careful next time.

 

Yuri collected a few fangifts and signed a few albums and pictures before the management oppa made her enter the building. Yuri waved as the door closes. Thankfully, the reporters couldn't get near her, only a few fans.

 

As promised, Yuri took a quick look into the girls' practice room and in that mere second, she caught Tiffany's crescent eyes looking right back at her. That alone was enough to fuel her thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter