Third arc, Chapter 1: “Important Business” (part 4)

Magic Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM suggestion: BTS V & RM - 'Scenery at 4 o'clock' piano mashup by Smyang

 

The next day, Seok Jin, Yoon Gi and I are supposed to meet at a café. I arrive earlier to do some research and set my computer on the table after receiving my apple juice. Let's go! “Hi, Seo Min!” I jump at the cheerful greeting and look up in surprise. I was so immersed into my research I didn’t even notice the two young men who stopped next to me. “Oh! Sorry, I didn’t see you!” I chuckle awkwardly. “Hi!” “Since when are you here?” Yoon Gi asks, dropping his bag on one of the chairs. “I don’t know, maybe 30 minutes or so?” I look down at the corner of my computer screen, “Wha- It’s been 2 hours?!” “Yeah, there were a lot of people on the road so we’re super late! We sent you a message but I guess you didn’t see it. Sorry..” “It’s ok, Seok Jin, I didn’t even see the time pass!” Yoon Gi gestures to the device sitting in front of me and asks, “What were you doing?” “Some research on jobs and the studies they require. I thought I should start thinking about it before asking for your help.” “Ooh,” Seok Jin bobs his head in approbation and raise his thumb up. “It’s a very good idea.” “And it might be the first step to find your way,” Yoon Gi adds, slightly turned towards the counter with his wallet in hand. “We'll go order something.” A satisfied grin stretching my lips, I nod before drifting my attention to the computer’s screen. The doctors come back a few minutes later and settle in the chairs facing me. Yoon Gi brings his ice americano to his lips. “So, did you find anything?” I feel my expression darken a bit. I shake my head. “It’s ok, at least you tried,” Seok Jin assures and gives a pat to my forearm. “Maybe it’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter