TWO: JIYONG

ALL FOR HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“, baby. Don’t move, please.”

 

I tried to hold on to my senses as I stayed still behind Dara’s back. She’s lying flat on her stomach, legs spread, my face buried in the pillow beside her face. My is rock hard inside her, and the firm grip of her walls is enough to make me come. 

 

We were both so after a week of abstinence because of her period. It’s the only time we don’t really have as of late. As soon as she gave me the go signal, we were both panting and in a hurry to find release.

 

Which is why she’s so eager for me to move behind her. But I can’t. I want to make this last longer than two minutes.

 

“Jiyong…” Her whimper is so intoxicating, that I had to grit my teeth as I pulled back slowly. Her hips started moving at her desired pace, and I just can’t let her make me come so easily.

 

“Baby, I’m gonna blow so fast if you keep doing that. Just...give me some breathing room, ok?”

 

Dara started to laugh and groan at the same time. So impatient, this little vixen.

 

When I got a hold of my senses, I started to move just the way she wanted, feeling each go deeper with every of my hips.

 

She started in approval, and I can already feel her quivering. She’s just as needy as I am, but it is my duty to satisfy her first. I spread my legs wider as I moved faster behind her, feeling the slap of her on my crotch. God, that feels heavenly.

 

“Oh god, Ji…” I felt her gush all around my and that spurned me to move uncontrollably fast and hard inside her.

 

A few more , and I feel my toes curling for my release. I slammed harder as I feel the stickiness filling the I have sheathed my with. Dara turned her head over her shoulder as her hand grabbed the back of my neck for a kiss. She’s so damn y and perfect and all mine.

 

--------

 

We were having a late dinner at my place because, well, always comes first. 

 

Dara cooked her loaded ramen while I boiled quail eggs and sliced the gimbap roll I picked up before driving to her office. It’s a nice Friday night, and I’ve been meaning to ask Dara something.

 

I’m still waiting for that perfect timing, and to be honest, I’m not really sure how she’ll take it.

 

“So, um, baby...I’ve been thinking. My lease for this apartment is due in five months, so...maybe you can help me find a new place?” That’s a good start, I think.

 

After slurping her noodles and giving me a bite of kimchi with her chopsticks, she frowned at me. “Why? What’s wrong with this one? Why don’t you just renew your contract here?”

 

I took a sip of water and cleared my throat. “I’m thinking, maybe I could go for a bigger place, you know. And somewhere near Dongdaemun too.”

 

I tried to sound casual, but I really hope she takes a hint.

 

“That’s a pretty specific location, babe. Are you planning to leave PSY?” 

 

. She had it wrong. 

 

“No, I was actually hoping it’ll be close to your office.”

 

She frowned deeper at me as her spoon is suspended in front of her face. “Why would you--what...Oh.”

 

Dara’s back straightened as she put down her utensils. Here we go with the serious talk.

 

“I’m thinking, maybe you can move in with me?” Sensing her hesitation, I tried to cushion the impending rejection she’s about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter