TEN: DARA

ALL FOR HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been three days since I found out I am pregnant, but as I’ve discussed with the girls, Gummy and I should check with the doctor first before telling our partners.

 

With Bom and Chaerin with us, we bravely entered the clinic to confirm our appointment.

 

Gummy is up first, because she needs to be back to her office after lunch, while I was able to bargain the afternoon off with Ilwoo.

 

After all the overtime work we’ve slaved for in the last few weeks, he immediately gave me the green light to leave early today.

 

“I just realized, Somi, Dongwon and Daehan are almost the same age, same as Bom’s twins, Dahae’s youngest and Yeseul’s Jennie. Now that you and Gummy are both preggo, I guess I should sync my pregnancy with Hyorin. Minzy and Shinhye should do it together too, and whoever the other guys would end up with.”

 

I wanted to laugh at what she said, with so many things going inside my mind. “You think Seungri will wife Shinhye up?”

 

Chaerin snorted at me. “Dude, Riri’s crazy about her. He’s like a slave whenever she’s around and he doesn’t even mind.”

 

That’s true. “They actually fit each other.”

 

She then nudged me playfully with a silly grin on her face. “How lucky are you that Shinhye wasn’t at brunch when we took the pregnancy test?”

 

“I am so relieved.” I don’t hate Shinhye, but she really has a habit of not keeping shut.

 

We both giggled as we waited for my turn. A couple of minutes after, Gummy and Bom emerged from the doctor’s office with wide smiles.

 

I hugged Gummy as I felt my nerves start to escalate.

 

“She’s six weeks along!” Bom announced, with tears glistening in her eyes. I turned to Gummy and saw relief and happiness in her face.

 

“I should probably schedule dinner with Jungsuk tonight.” 

 

Bom squeezed her hand in support as the nurse called out my name. My stomach started to twist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter