Chapter 7

Star-Crossed (Chanyeol x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the incident with the douche, it has been Chanyeol's job to keep an eye on her, without her knowing of course. This earned him a title of the 'Idol Turned Stalker' from s, but in all honesty, he didn't care at all. This is also the first time that it didn't matter to him if he only had a few schedules, it only means that he can have more time making sure she is safe.

 

 

That night made such a huge impact on his feelings for her. Something burned inside him when he saw her all scared and worried, and he swore that everything will be different for her from then on. For he won't let anything or anyone harm her, he will always be there to protect her.

 

So here he is, keeping an eye or her, for the third time this week.

 

What are you doing?


He saw her checking her phone, a small smile appeared on her cute little face. 


I'm busy. Lots of customers.


He couldn't help but laugh a little at her response. He's been watching her like a stalker for the past 20 minutes and not even a single soul entered the cafe. She is doing nothing but read the papers in front of her.

 

You sure?


Yes. Talk to you later.

 

He carefully checked the area, scanning from left to right and making sure that the coast is clear. After fixing his face mask and bucket hat, he went out of his car and sent her another text.


Look to your left.


When he saw her look at his way, Chanyeol lifted both his arms, showing her the take out he bought.

 

Her eyes widen and she immediately got up from her seat, then went straight to the door to let him in.


"You shouldn't be here.. I thought I told you that?" Her voice is cold towards him, like she wanted to show him just how disappointed she is that he is here, with her. She looked around worriedly.

 

"And I told you I'm not going anywhere.  Now let's eat before this gets cold. " No, baby. It's too late to leave you know, is what he really wanted to say. 


"Please, Chanyeol. I don't want to get you in trouble. " 


"You won't. Just... please trust me, hmmm." Chanyeol pleaded. "Come on, I haven't eaten anything since this morning. " He lied convincingly. Giving a look that he just learned she couldn't resist. 

 

"Fine, I'll just close the store." Surrendering, she went to the close the door and pulled down some of the blinds.

 

He went to the far end of the cafe and brought out the food that they will be sharing.

.

.

.
"I see you have plenty of customers today." He teased once the both of them are seated. She acted like she is annoyed with him but the small smile that is trying to break free gave it away. Knowing that she was caught red handed, she finally showed him an embarrased smile and punched him lightly on the arm.

 

Chanyeol was just about to pick his chopsticks when he got distracted by several loud knocks. The both of them looked at the direction of the sound, and there they saw Baekhyun and Sehun leaning through the window, hands at the side of their squinting eyes. Chanyeol excused himself and lazily went up the where his friends are, cursing mad.

 


"How did you find me?" Chanyeol half shouted at his two friends. 

 

"It's not hard to guess where you are. " Baekhyun slightly pushed him to the side so he and the maknae can fully enter, not minding that his best friend is so close to beating them out of irritation.

 

All the members knew what Chanyeol has been up to these past few days. Even Kyungsoo, who is in the military, is aware of what's going on with their rapper's personal life. 


"Alright! Perfect timing, I'm starving." Sehun saw the what's displayed in the the table and his mouth watered instantly.

 

"I'm sorry I'll get them out. " Apologized Chanyeol then started shoving the unwanted visitors. 

 

"No, it's fine."  She replied sincerely. "There's plenty of food for all of us." 

.

.

.

Sehun is starting to regret being here. He is not prepared for this. Looking to his left, he saw Baekhyun looking unbothered like this is an everyday occurence for these two people infront of him.

 

 


His Chanyeol hyung is so attentive towards her. He handed her a tissue when she needed it , gave her water when she slighty choked, cut the steak into small pieces and gave it to her. The only thing that is missing is for him to feed her. And he is sure, if given an opportunity, his hyung will undoubtedly do it.

 


" For goodness sake, hyung, we are eating ".  Sehun lowered his utensils and crossed his arms. A disgusted look spread all over his face. 

 

 

"I can do it myself." She shied away from him. She is not really used to this kind of... attention. Not even Min Gue is this courteous towards her, and here is this man, so considerate, not only towards her, but also to her friend, like it is his second nature. 

 

"I know, but let me do it for you please." There he goes again. The smile began in his eyes, then touched his lips, and finally, his deep dimple appeared.

 

That dimple sure is cute. 

 

"I know you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter