Chapter 2

Star-Crossed (Chanyeol x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is not a believer of love at first sight. For Chanyeol, if you felt something for someone right after you met or saw them, it is a big indication that you are just attracted to them physically. For him, love is an emotional attachment, love should slowly be developed, it has to be nurtured over time. He can't say that his belief changed the moment he saw her, but what's for sure is how he was now able to see everything clearly.

 

However, he also cannot deny the fact that he felt something awfully unfamiliar when he laid his eyes on her. She is not the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen. There’s also nothing in particular about her physical appearance that is striking. But what captivated him is how she shines in his eyes and how she lets her rays cascade onto his world.

 

When it was finally his time to speak in front of the crowd, he didn't know where to start, he has to be careful with what he is going to say, if not, he might blurt out that he has found the woman that he's been waiting and looking for. Baekhyun noticed how his best friend is spacing out, he pretended that he wanted to take something near him then instantly went on his left side. They shouldn't get away from their position so Suho signaled him to get back on his place, Bekhyun ignored him.

 

"Dude, get back to your senses. The fans can see how stupid you look right now." He still didn't leave his side, he wanted to make sure that Chanyeol is okay or that he won't something dumb.

 

Closing his eyes one more time, he focused on calming himself, with the help of his friend who is gently holding his back.

 

"I... uhm... How have you all been? I hope that you are all enjoying the show."' He was answered by several response from their fans. "I'll keep this short guys, if that's alright. I just wanted to let you know what's happening with me for the longest time." Upon saying this, s all looked at him in horror, afraid of what he was about to say. Suho even tried to subtly stop him but he only gave their leader a reassuring smile.

 

"I was feeling down for a while now." He confessed "I know that I shouldn't be, I don't know the reason why, but that's just what I was feeling... it's devastating, for me, my family and most especially my members. I can't help it.. but I felt empty inside despite all the things that I have." Tears started streaming slowly down his face, he is starting to have a hard time breathing that he ended up holding onto Baekhyun for support. The latter kept on caressing his back, hoping that it will help him calm down. Sehun on the other hand, took a bottled water in front of the stage and handed it to his hyung.

 

Happy, he is definitely happy, but he also feels anxious, relieved and scared all at the same time. He is feeling so much emotions that he stumbled a little. He felt grateful when he felt Baekhyun supported him, thank you he whispered. Almost everyone was close to panicking when they saw him this way. Suho practically called for a medic but he was abruptly stopped by Chanyeol himself and assured everyone that he does feel tired, but he is perfectly fine. They stood close to him, ready to provide support whenever he needed.

 

"Today, though ... when I saw you... uhm... but when I saw how all of you kept on cheering for me, for us, I felt at piece, after a long time. Like, all the things that's weighing me down all disappeared." He said in between sobs, he heaved a deep sigh before continuing. "I want to say thank you to my family, mom.. dad.. noona, thank you for being patient with me, thank you for not losing hope, thank you for taking care of me." He cried harder "And to my brothers, I don't know how to thank all of you. You didn't gave up on me, all of you have been my anchor, I might have succumbed into darkness if not for all of you. Thank you."

 

"I feel soo happy right now... I feel complete. Thank you so much, for coming into my life, into our lives. " He said these words all the while looking at her.

 

s, after sooo long finally felt the realness of his words, they finally felt and saw the realness of the smile that he has right now. Seeing Chanyeol like this, Beakhyun can't help himself from shedding tears of joy. He hugged his dearest friend, feeling truly happy for him. All the other members are quick to join them and formed one big brotherly hug, this gained cheers and praises from the also crying crowd.

 

___________________

 

After a very touching moment in the middle of the stage, they have to get back in their dressing room and prepare for the next performance.

 

They had a har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter