Chapter 6

Star-Crossed (Chanyeol x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She loves him, she really do… or at least she used to. 

 

She loved him when he was still the sweet, kind and considerate Min Gue that she knows. But somewhere along their relationship, he slowly started to change. He started to become temperamental. One minute he is flashing her his charming smile that she so love, then if she ever make even a tiny mistake, that smile will vanish and will be replaced with a deep scowl and then he will be infuriated with her for a long time.

 

Now, spending every moment with him is like spending time with a TNT, once the sparks started to sizzle, there was very little time for her to duck and cover. She has to be very cautious, she wouldn’t want to make a mistake and irritate him. She has to tell him everything, but then again, everything becomes a pitfall. Her every statement, her every move all becomes into a trap. All the things that he sees as a mistake are all used as his proof that she is too wrong and too stupid. In the end, she avoided doing the things that she used to love. She avoided the things that used to make her happy.  

 

At first, his violence was only in his words. But as time goes by, he changed drastically, he started to get more physical. She didn’t mind the physical pain, it is his words that hurts her more. His spiteful criticism of whatever propped up her shallow sense of self esteem always worked so well. In that way Min Gue kept control, kept her submissive a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter