Blind Sided

Kitten Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The blonde grimaced at the sun peering through the windows. She clenches her eyes to close tighter in hopes of blocking out the blinding morning light. Unfortunately, that did little to alleviate herself while she stubbornly turned over, so her pillow smothered her face.

 

Jinsoul snuggled deeper into the plush pillow, pulling the covers closer to her body. She took a deep inhale and sighed in giddiness with the sweet scent of vanilla and apples. She wasn't sure when she had ever used this kind of detergent, but she was in love with it. The smell was familiar, and she couldn't help but think of a certain brunette that's been on her mind recently.

 

Wait

 

The blonde opened her eyes, and after a few moments of refocusing themselves, Jinsoul found herself in an unfamiliar room. The walls were painted in a deep burgundy with a few Sunmi posters plastered upon the surface. The bedsheets that cocooned her were a rich, creamy color, not quite a cream color, but not white either. It certainly reminded her of being swirled in vanilla, and the scent certainly convinced her otherwise. Without having to scan the rest of the bedroom, she was certain this was not her room and not to mention she had a killer hangover as well.

 

Then it hit her that she was with Sooyoung last night, and they drank an absurd amount. Oh sweet lesbian Jesus, why couldn't she remember anything after their dinner?

 

Jinsoul flung the covers off her body, the cool air immediately hitting her once warm skin. She looked down at herself, almost yelping in surprise to find her bare legs; she wasn't even wearing the clothes she wore from the night before. Dressed only in her underwear and an oversize T-shirt, her mind went into panic mode. 

 

Did she sleep with Sooyoung?! 

 

She couldn't believe that she let this happen. She was angry, not just with herself for allowing this to happen, but also pissed that Sooyoung would take advantage of her in her drunken state.

 

The hungover girl frantically got out of bed, in search of her clothes, only for them to be nowhere found. Where the hell is her clothes?! 

 

Now the blonde was fuming, and there was only one person to blame for it. Jinsoul proceeded to march out of the room and "kindly" say a few words to the brunette. If she weren't so blinded in rage, she would have noticed tripping over a spare pillow and blanket on the floor.

 

Sooyoung sluggishly prepared breakfast, doing her best to fight her killer hangover, lack of sleep, and aching back. It wasn't much, but she managed to scrounge a few remaining eggs and toast some bread for Jinsoul and herself.

 

The brunette chuckled to herself; she had never done this before. In all of Sooyoung's history of sleeping with other girls, she never cooked breakfast for them and would immediately kick them out of her apartment. Hell, she didn't even get to have-

 

"You!" The blonde angrily slammed the bedroom door and stomped up to Sooyoung. "How dare you!"

 

The brunette turned quickly in response, confused why Jinsoul was pissed. "Wha-" Before she could even utter a word, the blonde was already in her face, pressing two fingers hard into her chest. 

 

"I can't believe how low you would stoop to get in my pants!"

 

"But-"

 

The blonde laughed as if she would let Sooyoung come up with excuses to defend herself. "You get me drunk and then take advantage of me for your own gain?"

 

"Please, let-"

 

"You're a terrible person Sooyoung. I thought you were better than this, but I guess I really was too naive, and you just had to prove me wrong. I can't believe how far you would go just to use people." The blonde let out an exasperated huff. 

 

Jinsoul's accusations started to hurt Sooyoung with each word. She would have never even considered using Jinsoul like that. Well, sure, she wanted to sleep with her, but not like this, even she had morals and boundaries. The brunette was starting to get frustrated; the blonde was blindly accusing her of deeds she didn't even commit. "Jinsoul!-"

 

"As if I would even give you the time of day to make up excuses."

 

"Just let me explain-"

 

Jinsoul scoffed, "And I bet you just made up your sad sappy story just to get to my emotional side-"

 

"ENOUGH!" Sooyoung was doing her best to keep her calm and allow the latter to vent out, but she crossed the line.

 

Jinsoul was taken aback by the brunette's outburst and went silent when she noticed hot tears on the verge of spilling from Sooyoung's eyes.

 

"We never had ! Hell, we didn't even sleep in the same bed." Sooyoung took a deep breath to hold herself together. "You woke up in the middle of the night and tried to go to the bathroom, but you ended up tripping on me because I was sleeping on the floor, and then you threw up on yourself. And I couldn't just leave you like that, and I did my best not to touch you or peek, I swear." The brunette quickly explained herself, not knowing if Jinsoul would let her finish. She probably didn't even believe her.

 

The silence between the two was awkward and heavy. Jinsoul had never felt so guilty in her life, immediately wishing she could take back all the awful things she said about Sooyoung. She wasn't sure if the brunette would even accept her apology at this point.

 

"I guess-" Sooyoung took a shaky breath. "If you hate me that much. We can just call off our second date. And you don't even have to see my face again." The brunette wasn't sure why the thought of having the blonde hate her made her want to cry. Hell, she didn't even want to think about it.

 

Jinsoul felt her heartache at the sight of Sooyoung so disheartened. It wasn't like her to be like this. The blonde has seen so many sides of Sooyoung in the last 24 hours compared to the months they have known each other. The taller woman always had a confident aura around her. She was constantly shooting her flirty smirk at anyone that would take a glance at her. The blonde knocked some sense into herself and quickly replied. "Hey, hey, I don't hate you." She placed a comforting hand on Sooyoung's arm, adding a gentle squeeze to reassure the latter. 

 

"I'm sorry. I should never have blindly accused you and let you explain what happened." Jinsoul pulled Sooyoung into her, wrapping her arms around the brunette's thin waist.

 

Sooyoung let out a breath of relief, still shaken at the thought of Jinsoul never wanting to see her again. She allowed herself to melt into Jinsoul's arms, the two slightly swaying in the middle of her kitchen, and remained like that until, well, Sooyoung didn't keep track. She relished in the moment, her fists clenching tighter on Jinsoul's shirt, tucking her face further into the crook of the blonde. 

 

After Sooyoung finally recovered, she felt much better. Even happy that Jinsoul was with her like this. "You know, since you're half-dressed, we should continue in my bedroom." She said jokingly...well, maybe half-joked.

 

Jinsoul broke their embrace, "Ugh, you would ruin the moment." But the blonde found herself smiling and playfully hit Sooyoung's shoulder. "I can't believe I am saying this, but it's great to hear your cheesy pickup lines again, now let's eat." The blonde's eyes were already scouring over their breakfast. It honestly wasn't anything special or fancy, but the fact that Sooyoung cooked for her filled herself with anticipation.

 

Once Jinsoul sat down, she found a sticky note on her plate. I WON. She chuckled to herself as her eyes subconsciously went to stare at the brunette. She thinks a second date with Sooyoung would be rather pleasant.

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

The redhead released a content sigh, her palm pressed into her cheeks as she leaned against the counter as she stared into the distance through the glass front of the cafe. Jiwoo could only look forward to her date with Jungeun tonight. They have been going on dates for the past month now. And her feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter