Aeong Cafe

Kitten Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hey baby, wake up.” 

 

The girl under the sheets groaned, swatting away the voice trying to baby her.

 

“Aww, babyyy is sleepy.” The voice cooed.

 

“Ewww! Don't be gross, Jinsoul!” Pushing the taller girl off the foot of her bed.

 

The tall blonde said with a pout and slanted eyebrows. “But your my lil baby.” 

 

Hyunjin was disgusted with the older girl’s affection. “Oh my god, please stop! I'm not your infant daughter, not even your little sister. We're just roommates!” 

 

“That doesn't mean I can't call you baby.” As Jinsoul snuggled into Hyunjin's side, only receiving a glare from the latter. “And people say we look alike, so we mind as well be siblings!”

 

The younger girl sighed, “I swear to God, Jinsoul; it is too early to deal with your .”

 

“But I know you love it!” As the blonde left a wet kiss on the cheek of the younger girl.

 

Hyunjin had a sour face as she wiped her cheek, she rolled her eyes at the older girl and finally decided to get up from her comfortable mattress. She should be used to the older girl’s antics as they have known each other for years, and the blonde would always pamper her. Jinsoul and Hyunjin were neighbors in their hometown, and they have been close friends since childhood. It was only appropriate that they were together for college as well.

 

Jinsoul chuckled as she walked towards the door, “Come on, breakfast is almost ready! I have your favorite.”

 

Of course, the younger girl was already drooling from the mention of her favorite thing ever, a warm piece of croissant smothered in Nutella. Yes, a simple piece of bread or any kind of bread. Nothing fancy like eggs Benedict, crepes, or even grilled short ribs, like many other’s favorite breakfast foods. Bread is her love, what can you say, she's a girl with simple tastes. Hyunjin eagerly left her bedroom and into the living room to find another presence waiting. 

 

“Good morning!” Jiwoo beamed brighter than the morning sun that peered through the windows.

 

Hyunjin put up her hands over her eyes. “Oh my God, Jiwoo, you almost made me blind!”

 

“Oh, shut up!” Jiwoo giggled.

 

Hyunjin met Jiwoo during her freshman year of college, and she was already Jinsoul’s roommate by the time the youngest joined them. Jiwoo could only be described as a ball of energy, exactly like the sun. There was seldom a time the redhead isn’t smiling or laughing, and her bubbliness infected others around her. 

 

The two girls gathered around the dining table, setting up plates, silverware, and mugs while Jinsoul finished cooking up some fried fish. Hyunjin was already eyeing the basket of warm croissants. If she could, she would eat them all right then and there.

 

Without looking away from the frying pan, Jinsoul already knew what the youngest was thinking. “Hyun, behave yourself, I can already tell you’re eyeing the bread.” 

 

After flipping the last fish, Jinsoul was ready to bring the rest of the food to the table. The blonde wasn’t surprised at all to find Hyunjin’s mouth stuffed with a whole croissant with the tip peeking from her lips. 

 

“I tried to stop her, I swear!” Jiwoo proclaimed, “but she must have snuck one when I was getting everyone coffee.”

 

Jinsoul let out a sigh. “It was only bound to happen, Jiwoo. Anyways, Let’s dig in!”

 

The table was adorned with delicious food and sides. Each plate was accompanied by a small bowl of steamed rice and a side plate of kimchi, while the main entree and baked goods laid in the center of the table. Hyunjin was already seated, practically bouncing in her seat, targeting the basket of croissants in front of her as she finished chewing and swallowing the one in . The other girls follow suit, minus the bread devouring stare.

 

Jiwoo watched the youngest take an enormous gulp only to be grossed out. “God Hyunjin, how do you expect any girl to fall for you with manners like that?”

 

“Maybe when one of your million crushes falls for you.” The raven-haired girl poured the basket of bread onto her plate.

 

“Hyun! Leave some for us!” Jinsoul whined. “And you can’t seriously just eat bread when I prepared all of this!”

 

“Hey! You can’t blame me that there are so many pretty girls on campus!” Jiwoo pouted, serving herself to some of the fish. “Oh, speaking of crushes!”

 

Hyunjin rolled her eyes at both of her friends, to Jinsoul’s nagging and for bread-blocking her, and to hear Chuu go off about her many love interests. “Here, we go again.” She mumbled.

 

The redhead shot a glare at the mumbling girl. “Shut up and eat your bread.”

 

“Gladly!” The youngest smothered one of her rolls with a generous amount of Nutella. 

 

Jiwoo clears . “As I was saying, before being rudely interrupted, I met the MOST gorgeous girl the other day.” She continued to talk with her hands, waving with enthusiasm and glee. “Her blonde hair was like liquid gold when I saw it flowing in the wind. Her honey-brown eyes literally left me speechless. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter