Chapter 9 (Final)

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello guys! Before you read the last chapter, I just want to thank you for supporting my story. I'm not very good at writing, but I still hope you guys like it. I'm updating my Yoonyul's one shot soon, so I hope you all enjoy this ending. I also have another on going story coming soon. So stay tune! -Yoonsey

 

*****************************************************

      SEOUL:

The last day of school:

Yuri finished her exam a few days ago and she was nervous as hell because today the result is out. She push everyone out of the way so she could finally see her result.

"YES YES YES YES!!!!!" Yuri scream out so loud that people around her get startled.

"What the hell Yul? You seriously come out in top 10? Wow...I guess miracle does exist." Sooyoung said and earn a smack on the back from Yuri.

"Love can conquer it all." Yuri and her new found love philosophy.

"EWWWW..... She's a love sick girl." Taeyeon said and it makes Sooyoung and Hyoyeon start dancing to Black Pink new song. Taeyeon could only shake her head at how crazy her friends could be.

"Huh.... I guess you won't be sick any longer." Jessica said and smirk making Yuri look at her weirdly. "Look over there you stupid."

"I'm not stupid. I'm a top 10 student now." Yuri reason out before turning her head toward the direction that Jessica told her to look, and there stood the one and only girl Yuri could only dreaming of seeing or we could say that Yuri tried every possible way, even focus on study so that she could finally be close to her. And now that she's this close to her, Yuri suddenly frozen in her place. Her eyes begin to fill with tears, but it's tears of joy.

Yoona's lips turning into a big smile once their eyes meet. Yuri running fast toward her. She stopped once they are toe to toe.

"Are you really here or am I start seeing thing now because I miss you too much?"

"Silly Yuri! I'm here." Yoona said and chuckle, but she was shut off when Yuri pull her by her neck into a sweet longing kiss.

"AWWWW........" their friends could only awww as they look at the couple. They are happy for the reunion of the couple after all. They decide to give the couple times to catch up, and leave them alone.

"I miss you." Yoona said once they pull away from the kiss.

"I miss you even more. Let's go." Yuri said and pull Yoona to follow her to her car.

Once they got inside the car, they start making out passionately. Yoona smile in the kiss. She loves this. She feels so happy. It feels like the world belong to them.

"Can't take your hand off me, can you?" Yoona joked.

"Oh NEVER!" Yuri said and peck Yoona's lips one more time. " Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ummm I want you." Yoona said ily and it drive Yuri nuts.

"Oh I'm all yours." Yuri smirk and drive away.

They end up staying at the closest hotel, because Yuri didn't have any patient to drive to her house.

"Wait here!" Yuri told Yoona to wait in the lobby while she go check in for a room.

A few minutes later, Yuri came back and drag Yoona away with her, making the girl laugh at Yuri's impatient. Well, we can't blame her. She was dying to see her girlfriend and this surpise is making Yuri excitement goes over the moon.

Once the door close behind them, Yuri push Yoona against the wall and start attacking her with kisses. Her kiss trail down from Yoona lips to her jawline then to her neck. Yuri start Yoona's collar bone while taking off Yoona's clothes leaving her only in her bra. Yoona was impatient to touch Yuri too, but the tan girl is way too eager as she pin Yoona's hand over her head, but Yoona is also strong. She get free from Yuri's grip and push Yuri's against the door and start kissing her passionately and Yuri let her.

Yoona's hand roam around Yuri's body and stop at her jean's button. She stopped kissing Yuri making Yuri groan due to the sudden interrupt, but once she's open her eyes and saw Yoona's y smile, Yuri get excited for what to come next. And the next thing she know, Yoona drag her by her jean and throw her on the bed while giving Yuri a stripe tease which Yuri can't complaint. Once Yoona got rid of her jean, she crawl on the bed and sit on Yuri's stomach, but before she could resume kissing Yuri again, Yuri turn their body over so now she's hovering over Yoona.

"I really love what you did, but I can't wait any longer. So let me have you." Yuri whisper ily and kiss Yoona's neck making the girl shiver.

"Take me. All of me." Yoona said as she close her eyes enjoy the feeling.

"I love you." That the last thing Yuri said before she start making love to her girlfriend.

The two did go for a few round until they are exausted and cuddling in each other's arms while watching the sunset over the glass wall window.

"How did you get here?" Yuri asked.

"Isn't it a bit late to ask that?" Yoona said and they chuckle.

"I'm sorry. I was so excited to see you, I couldn't think of any other thing."

"I can't blame you. It can be so distracted to be around me."

"Whao.... Where is this cocky behavior came from?"

"Where do you think?" Yoona is amused with Yuri reaction right now.

Yuri laugh and pinch Yoona's nose and peck on her lips.

"You are so adorable. Now tell me!"

"Well I actually have a serious talk with my mom the other day when I told you that I have to meet her at dinner. Turn out grand ma trick me to have dinne alone with mom, so we could make up."

"Oh wow! Even your grandma is adorable. I want to get to know her. By the way, I'm glad you made up with your mom."

"Well yeah me too, and the best part is that she's open for us to date." Yoona said excitedly.

"Oh wow! Like she's accepting our relationship?"

"Uhh 50% yes."

"What you mean?"

"She said we can date and start learning about each other. She said we'll talk about it again when we finished college. Appearently she didn't believe that we will last through college, you know with the long distance and all."

"And what do you think? You think we will survive the long distance relationship?"

"Well I think it won't be easy. It will get tiring, but it's with you Yul. I believe in us and I know that we will make it. What about you? Will you be able to endure 4 years of this long distance? I mean I will visit during Spring and Summer break, but Winter break my mom wants me to be home because you know, Christmas is for family."

"To tell you the truth I don't think I can do it."

"What?" Yoona tried to hide her disappointement.

"I can't do it. I can't endure not seeing you for too long. I love and need you. I want us to be together."

"Are you going to break up with me?"

"What? No!!!! Baby how can you say that?"

"Well you said you can't do the long distance thing."

"Yeah Because we don't have to do that."

"What you mean?"

"I made a deal with my dad. If I came out in top 10 of my final exam, he will let me go to school abroad."

"Really? You serious? Are we going to be roommate?" Yoona asked full of excitement.

"Are you asking me to move in with you? You can't have enough of this body, can you?" Yuri started cocking her brows up and down teasing Yoona.

"Stop being cocky and YES I would love for you to move into my appartement with me." Yoona said and give Yuri a big smooch on the lips.

"Oh YEAH who wouldn't want to be roommate with an angel? I can't wait to live together just the two of us." Yeah Yuri really can't wait. Living together just the two of them sound like a fantasy to Yuri. Living together mean that they can do it as much as they want. As Yuri start imagining stuff she would do with Yoona in thier own appartement, Yoona can't help but pinch Yuri so she could get out of her ert mind.

"Stop imagining stuff Kwon Yuri."

"Oh right! Why should I do that when I can just do it right here, right now...." And that's the last thing they said before they resuming their moment.


*

"Are you ready?" Yoona asked while carressing their intertwined hand.

"Yeah."

"I'll be here if you need me." Yoona said and let go of Yuri's hand.

"You sure you don't want to come in?"

"Aniyo. You should go see her alone Yul. Don't be nervous. This is what you want for a long time right?" Right! that's what Yuri always wanted. To see her mother.

"Yeah."

"Then go! I won't go anywhere." Yoona urge and Yuri nodded and slowly walk inside her mother's coffee shop.

She walk inside and the place look calme and cozy. There are not many people inside. She look around and found a middle age woman standing at the counter taking order from her client. Yuri has no memories of her mother. All she has is one old photo of her.

The moment the woman turn around and greeted her, she froze in her place.

"Welco-" The middle age woman also froze in her place and by the way she react, Yuri knew that her mother regconize her right away.

She came out of the counter and slowly approach Yuri. She stopped a few step away and Yuri didn't know what she should do, so she just stand there and observe her mother. Her mother has her eyes fill with tear threatening to fall any second passed.

"Y-Yuri-ah." She uttered softly as her tears start falling down her face.

"An.. Anneyeonghaseyo!" Yuri said and avoid her mom's gaze.

"How have you been?" She asked.

'No I'm not fine. I never have been.' That's what Yuri want to say, but she remain silent as she start tearing up as well.

Her mom walk closer to her and reach her hand out to touch Yuri's face.

"You've become so tall and grown into a very beautiful young lady, Yuri-ah."

"Omma!" Yuri uttered and let her tear fall.

Her mom couldn't be happier hearing Yuri calling her 'Omma'

"Yeah Yuri-ah." She pull Yuri into a warm hug and Yuri broke down crying in her mother embrace.

"Omma! *sob*" Yuri said and wrap her arms around her mom.

"Omma mianhae... I'm sorry that I left you Yuri-ah. I'm sorry I left you like that. I was going to come back and take you with me. I'm sorry i couldn't." Her mom cried even harder as she said.

Yuri didn't say anything beside hugging her mother and comfort her. She knew the reason that her mother could never come for her. Her father would never let her go, and her mother isn't strong enough to fight with her father either.

Outside the coffee shop, Yoona couldn't help but tear up while watching Yuri reunite with her mother.

After they calme down and stop crying, Yuri's mom ask her to sit down and have coffee with her.

"Umm Omma!"

"Yes?"

"I want you to meet someone."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter