Chapter 2

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next day:

Yuri came down after the maid woke her up for the family breakfast. It's saturday morning and Yuri never woke up that early.

"I shouldn't have move back home." Yuri murmur sleepily to herself. She reach the dinning table and Yoona is already at the table.

"Morning Yuri!" Yoona greeted and it was enough to make Yuri's day better.

"Hey! You feel better now? Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes I'm fine now. Thank for giving me company last night. I slept like a baby. How about you?"

"It was good to come back and sleep on my bed." Yuri lied. She wants to say that she could sleep well knowing that Yoona's room is next door.

"Then you should come back home now." Mr Kwon said as he entered the dining room with Mrs Im.

"Good morning girls!" Mrs Im said.

The two bow at the adults but did not say anything.

"I'm going to stay at home from now on." Yuri said and Yoona tried to hide her smile. She was glad that things got better between them. She doesn't want to avoid each other anymore. Having Yuri back in her life is the best thing that has happen ever since she came to Korea.

"I'm glad you have finally come to your sense and move back home." Mr Kwon said without tearing his eyes from the newspaper.

"It's great. Yoona can go to school with Yuri everyday now."

"Yes auntie, I'll take good care of my dongseng from now on." Yuri said and smirk at Yoona. Yoona saw it but pretend to focus on her breakfast.

"Okay! Good. Anyway kids, we are going to spend one week holiday in Maldive." Mr Kwon said and it got the kids attention. " and you two are coming with us."

"But what about school?" Yuri said and she knew that Yoona too, didn't want to go with their parents.

"It's surprise me how much you care about school out of sudden Yuri." Mr Kwon look at her disapprovingly.

"It's because we are going to have test every end of the month uncle." Yoona defended Yuri.

After she saw how Mr Kwon treat Yuri badly when she didn't listen to him, Yoona noted to herself that she will try to protect Yuri as much as she could.

"Oh really? then you kid can join us on the weekend then." Mr Kwon said and Yuri feels relieve that at least she didn't have to witness her father pre-honeymoon for the whole week.

"Okay kid. Study hard okay?" Mrs Im said

"Dae!"

"Dae!"

Yuri and Yoona said at the same time and chuckle at each other.

The adults finish their breakfast and leave first because they have a meeting before flying off later that day.

"So there will be only me and my dongseng at home then." Yuri wiggle her brow jokingly at Yoona.

"Yah... Stop calling me 'dongseng' !"

"Why? you are my favorite dongseng though."

"It sounds ert."

"ert? I think it's more like y?" Yuri lean closer to Yoona and smirk.

"Oh my gosh! You are sick Kwon Yuri." Yoona said and push Yuri's face away from her with her index finger making Yuri laugh at her.

Yoona laugh at her behavior. Yuri is still the same as Yuri that she knew in LA. She can always make Yoona laugh for her random joke.

"We have the house for us the whole weeks so what you have in mind? I was thinking about throwing a big party. What do you think?"

"Stop daydreaming Kwon Yuri. The test is coming, so you will have to study."

"What? I thought it was just excuse not to go with them?"

"No. It was the fact. Why would I make an excuse not to go?"

"Uhhh Because you want to be alone with me?"

"Urgggg.... Can you stop being so full of yourself?" Yoona lied. She did want to be alone with Yuri.

"I'm not. I'm just stating the truth."

"Shut up Yul. Let get change and go to school library and study."

"Nah.... It's saturday. I'm not motivated."

"How about we go to dinner after the library." Yoona said making Yuri smile from ear to ear.

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Fine Kwon Yuri! I'll go and study by myself. You can do whatever you want."

"What? No! I don't want to be alone."

"Then come with me and study."

"If you promise to go on a date with me then I will study. Come on just One Date. Pretty please!" Yuri tried to convince Yoona.

"Fine!"

"Yay!"

"I have a condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to get an A on the test."

"NOOOOOOO that is too hard. Can I just get a C?"

"No! You want a date with me? You will have to try your best because I only go on a date with smart people." Yoona said proudly.

"Oh! So far, How many smart people you had dated?"

"Huh? Uhhhh....." Yoona was lost for words. She actually never date anyone else ever since she broke up with Yuri.

"Well?"

"Ummm around 4 or 5. I don't really count." Yoona lied, but it was enough to bring the challenge to Yuri.

"Alright! Prepare to get your mind blow Im Yoona, Cause I'm going to be the smartest of them all." Yuri said proudly.

"Can't wait!" Yoona said sarcastically.

"You will see Im Yoona. Now go change and meet me at the front door."

"Okay!"
  *
  It didn't take 5 minutes for Yuri to get bored and start drawing manga on her note. Yoona on the other hand is busy reading her note and sort out the question that might be on the test. She didn't know that Yuri is actually playing rather than studying.

Yuri divert her attention from her scribble onto Yoona. Yoona had put her glasses on and Yuri found nothing more adorable than Yoona in those big frame. Then a light bulb popped up in Yuri's head. She start drawing the girl in front of her who was too focus to notice it.

Hours passed, and Yoona is still so focus on her studies. Yuri just finish her work of art and start stretching her body while yawning lazily. I got Yoona attention when Yuri began stretching her arms. She take off her ear phone and look at Yuri.

"You tired?" Yoona asked.

"Yes. Very!! Can we get out of here?" Yuri whined like a baby.

Yoona looked at the time it was 2pm and it was already past lunch time.

"I'm sorry. You must be hungry. You can go and eat. I still feel full from breakfast."

"No I'm okay. I'll go and buy coffee for us. Is Caramel Machiato with cream still your favorite?" Yuri asked and it's funny how Yuri easily touched Yoona's heart.

"Yes. Thank you Yul!"

"No big deal. I'll be back in 10 minutes." Yuri winked playfully and left.

Yoona return to her note but then Yuri's note on the table caught her attention. She wonder if Yuri is serious about getting an A on her test so she could go on a date with her. She open the note and start chuckling to herself. She saw nothing but a bunch on funny manga caracter in Yuri's note. She keeps on turning the page and saw a manga caracter that look so familar.

"Wait! This is...." Then Yoona look at her shirt and found out that it was her. "Kwon Yuri you should go to art school really!!" She was talking to herself but the people around start to look at her and she just smile apologitically before continue with Yuri's note. She turn to the last page and found a drawing of herself looking all focus on studying. Yoona gasp but what surprise her most is that Yuri is now stand in front of her looking anxious as she quickly snatch her note back from Yoona.

"What are you doing with my note?" Yuri asked sound abit upset because she feels embarrassed that Yoona might have saw the drawing and the fact that she didn't focus on her study.

"I was just-"

"Excuse me! we are trying to focus here!!" One of the student cut Yoona off.

Yuri put her note back inside her bag and leave the cup of coffee on the table for Yoona.

"I'm leaving. You can call the driver when you're done." Yuri said and walk away.

Yoona put all the things in the bag and follow Yuri. once they are out of the library she rush to Yuri and grab her hand.

"Yuri wait!! Look I'm sorry for looking at your note without your permission. I was just curious. Please don't be mad." Yoona said.

"I'm not mad. I'm just embarrassed. You caught me playing rather than studying."

"Well, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. You are just not used to it that's all. Everyone has their own way of studying. I'm sorry for forcing you to come with me. Let's call it a day and go grab some coffee and late lunch. How does that sound?"

"Umm sound good. But what about the coffee I bought for you?"

"I left it back there. I was trying to catch up to you."

"Alright then let's go! I know this calm coffee shop that has the best view, it's an hour drive from here." Yuri said excited like a kid.

"Okay. Let's go!"

It was quiet a long drive and Yoona fell asleep after 15 minutes drive. Yuri stop at the red light and turn to see Yoona already fell asleep. she smile unconsiously at the adorable sleeping girl. She lean to Yoona's side and slower lower the chair and let her sleep better, but then Yoona's beautiful face caught her attention. She froze for a moment as she was staring at those lips that she always dreaming of kissing again, she was then got interrupt by the honking sound from the car behind her. Yuri glare at the driver behind before speeding off.

They reach the place and Yoona is still soundly asleep. Yuri sat there waiting for Yoona to wake up. She didn't want to wake the girl up. She sat there staring at Yoona's angelic face.

'OMG I look like a crazy stalker.' Yuri thought.

Yoona's phone rang making her jolted awake. She open her eyes and pick up the phone while Yuri pretend to look at her phone. Hopefully that the girl didn't catch her staring.

"Yeoboseyo Omma!"

"Where are you dear?"

"I'm outside with Yuri. We went to library to study and now we are outside having late lunch. Wae?"

"Oh okay. I'm just checking up on you before the flight. Make sure to eat well okay?"

"Dae Omma. You too have fun!"

"Okay! Take care of yourself and Yuri. Tell her I'm thankful to have her around you."

"Dae. I'll see you next saturday then."

"Okay See you on Saturday Yoong!" And Mrs Im hung up.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep. How long have we arrived?" Yoona turn to Yuri and said

"Not that long."

"You should wake me up. Anyway our parents are about to take off. She called to check up on us."

"Your mom is really sweet huh? No one has ever check up on me before."

"Don't be upset. Your dad might love you in his own way. People are different Yuri-ah. Anyway she said thank you for staying with me."

"What about you? How do you feel being stuck with me?" Yuri sudden question caught Yoona off guard.

"I umm I feel thankful."

"Oh my god can you at least mean it?"

"What? I really mean it."

"Alright alright I believe you. Let's go eat something before I faint."

They get inside the coffee shop and order food. Yoona looks around and amaze by t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter