Chapter 4

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you like to sleep over here tonight?" Yuri shyly asked.

"I would love to." Yoona smile as she answered.

She wants to move to another step with Yuri, and maybe now seems to be the time to do so. She wants to be with Yuri tonight, she didn't think that she could sleep by herself tonight. She doesn't want to cry herself to sleep thinking about her mother and her ridiculous deal.

Yuri is more than happy to hear that Yoona want to sleep over in her room. She swear to herself that she would behave and not taking advantages of the girl that she love. She just want to sleep next to her that's all. Oh well, they could at least kiss each other. It was just kiss, nothing ert about it right? They did it before.

Yuri nervously caress the red mark on Yoona's cheek hoping she could take away the pain, Yoona close her eyes enjoy the feeling of Yuri's warm hand trying to sooth away the pain, not on her cheek but in her heart. She open her eyes again to meet with Yuri's brown orbs who looking at her lovingly. Their eyes lock for a moment until Yoona decide that she should make the first move. She lean in and capture the lips of the girl that she truly love.

The soft innocent kiss turn into a passionate make out session and the two just couldn't get enough. Yuri wraps Yoona tightly in her embrace pulling the girl as close as possible. She didn't want to feel any tiny space between them. She lay Yoona on the couch without breaking the kiss. Yoona's arms wrapping securely around Yuri's neck pulling Yuri down with her. Their hearts beating wildly, they know where this is going and they don't know if they should do it or if they could even stop themselve from going too far.

Yuri makes another move as she was now on top of Yoona. Yuri let go of Yoona's lips and start kissing her forehead then her cheek, her now, peeking her lips then kissing her jaw line, making Yoona trembling with every kiss. Yoona's breath hitch and she let out a soft moan when Yuri's lip start trailing her jaw line and reach her long beautiful neck. Yuri careful not to leave any mark as she nibble softly on Yoona's neck. Yoona's hand is now grabbing Yuri's hair as she feels the new sensation that she never know before. Yuri soft touch make Yoona gasping for air.

Yuri moved away from Yoona's neck and whisper in her ear.

"Are you okay?" Yuri asked and put her forehead against Yoona's. Yoona open her eyes and look at Yuri shyly.

"Yeah." She smiled cutely and Yuri couldn't resist as she lean down and peek on her lips once more.

"You're so adorable Yoona-ah." Yuri said and pinch Yoona's nose.

Yuri didn't want to stop, but she wants to go to far. Today Yoona is sad and overwhelmed, so she didn't want to do something that Yoona might regret it the next day. Yuri want to take thing slow and gain Yoona trust again before they move to something more serious. Of course she really want Yoona, but she respect the girl more than anything because she really love her.

Yuri force herself up and took Yoona's hand and pull her up.

"W-what are we doing?" Yoona shyly asked.

"You should wash up, before we go to bed."

"Oh!!!! Uh did I smell bad?" Yoona look at her feet as she start to feel insecured that maybe she smells bad that's why Yuri just stop making out with her out of sudden.

"What? no!!" Yuri makes Yoona look at her and say "You smell good, no you smell so so good that I couldn't get enough of you." Yuri make Yoona blushed hard at her confession.

"Really? Ummm... you know errr umm actually I love your scent too." Yoona shyly confessed making Yuri blushed too.

"T-thank you."

"So I already shower before dinner. I will just wash up quickly and join you in bed." Yoona said it so simple but it just make Yuri's mind go wild again.

'join me in bed?? join me in bed!' Yuri was lost in her thought.

"Yul? You heard me?"

"Oh umm sorry! yeah I will wait for you in bed." Yuri just realize that she sounds like a ert. She just want to slap herself so hard so that she would stop thinking about something ert.

"Okay. uh ohhh I didn't bring my PJ from my room. I will go and take it."

"NO!" Yuri said making Yoona jump abit in surprise. Yuri herself also get surprise at her own outburst.

"Huh?"

"Sorry! I mean you can just wear mine. I actually packed more than I need anyway."

"Ohhh umm sure, if you don't mind."

"No I don't mind at all. you can go in, I'll bring you the clothes."

"Okay."


After Yuri gave the night dress to Yoona, She sat patiently waiting on the bed. She tried to calm herself.

"Hey!" Yoona said as she came out from the bathroom.

Yuri's jaw dropped at the sight of the goddess in front of her. Yoona just turn a simple white silk dress look so y, or was it Yuri who couldn't calm herself? Well Yuri couldn't care as she was stunt at the sight of the goddess, her goddess.

"Yul?"

"yeah?" Yuri was hoping that she didn't drool at the sight right now.

"Are you okay? You seems distracted."

"huh?? uhhh No.... i uh am fine. it's just that umm-"

"Wae? Do I look weird in your night dress? I can just go and grab mine quickly."

"NOOOO!!!"

"Okay! now you scared me."

"I'm sorry. I mean you look so stunning that make me lost my breath for a moment there."

"Are you making fun of me?" Yoona whined cutely and Yuri approached her.

"You are simply beautiful Yoona. I feel so lucky that you choose to be with me. I know I keep saying 'I love you' but I want you to know that I mean it everytime. I love you Im Yoona."

"You always knows the right word to say Kwon Yuri. That makes me fall in love with you and I wouldn't stop falling. No actually I couldn't stop falling."

"I'm going to love you for the rest of my life." And with that Yuri pull Yoona in her embrace and kiss her and Yoona's hand immediately wrap around Yuri's neck as if it knows its right place. Yuri carry Yoona to the bed and lay her down as they making out until they both fall asleep that night. Yuri couldn't feel happier as that night she sleep with Yoona in her arms while Yoona couldn't feel more secured with Yuri's arms wrapping around her waist. She just feel safe in Yuri's embrace, it made her forget about the problem she's going to face in the near future.

*

The next day:

Today Yoona and Yuri have to flight back home with their parents. The flight was schedule in the evening so that Yuri and Yoona could spend some more time for their short vacation.

Yoona slowly open her eyes only to find the bed is empty. Yuri is no where inside the room, but then she feel relieve when she walk toward the door and saw Yuri is doing her YOGA on the balcony. She could see sun light glow on Yuri tan skin. Yoona smile appear by itself.

*ding dong* The sound of the door bell tear Yoona away from gawking on her Yuri.

"Omma?" Yoona said in surprise.

"I went to your room but you weren't there."

"I was... I... umm Yuri."

"Yoona, I'm glad that you get along well with your future step sister, but you two seems weirdly close. I mean I have my doubt that Kwon Yuri could just accept you so easily knowing that she would be no longer the only heir to the Kwon, once I married her father. I thought that maybe she is just a very nice girl, but I did some digging and turn out that you two already know each other back in LA." Mrs Im said making Yoona look at her in shock.

"We knew each other back then. We met when she came to LA for summer vacation."

"Yeah I want to believe that is it, but then when we were away, seems like you two went on quiet a romantic date."

"Did you put a tail on me?" Yoona asked angrily.

"I was worry that Yuri might just pretend to be nice to you, so I let my people follow you to protect you. Turn out you don't need any protection. Look Yoona, I will let you have your fun, but you have to promise me to get engage to Sehun."

"What? NO! I love Yuri and now that you know it, you have to stop this engagement from happening."

"Yoona, if you don't listen to me then you will leave me no choice but to tell Yuri's father about the relationship that you two are having right now." Mrs Im pause and walk closer to her daughter. " You know what kind of reaction he will have right? who know what kind of punishment he will give her. So let's make a deal, You get engage and I'll just pretend I didn't know about you two and you could still have fun with her."

After a bit of hesitation, Yoona look at her mother with disgust.

"Fine! I will agree on the engagement, and you have to promise me not to tell Yuri about all these."

"Well seems like we are on the same page now."

"No we are not. Yuri isn't just the fun game that I want to play. I love her and I'm protecting her from you." Yoona said with disgusted, but her mother just smile and pat her shoulder.

"You will thank me in the future dear."

"Is everything okay?" Yuri who just finish her Yoga came in looking worry at Yoona.

"Oh Yuri dear! I just want to thank you for taking care of my daughter last night. We had some misunderstanding last night an I'm glad she has you to turn to." Mrs Im said and Yuri look at Yoona to see if it's true and Yoona just nodded quickly at her and avoid her eyes.

"I'm glad I could give her comfort she needed." Yuri replied with her rather cold face, because she was mad that Mrs Im hit Yoona last night.

"Okay! You kids have fun. We will meet in the evening to fly back home alright?" Mrs Im said and the kids just nodded and she left.

"You okay?" Yuri asked once Mrs Im left.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. So what do you wanna do? We still have some free time before going back."

"I was thinking of snokeling. What do you think?"

"That would be great! Let's get ready."

The two spend their whole day on the boat going snokeling on different places. They had fun and now they are heading back to the resort and prepare to go back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter