Chapter 1

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I heard that you keeps skipping your class Yuri!"

'Please stop acting like you care.' That's what Yuri wants to say but not out loud.

"Why do you want to have dinner with me father?"

"Well I actually want to introduce you to someone." Mr Kwon said and it does gets Yuri full attention for once.

Yuri knows that her father change women like changing his shoes but to hear him introduce her to someone is quiet new, but then she remember that it's her father we're talking about. He's only gets serious when it comes to business.

Yuri didn't show any reaction as she continue sipping on her wine glass while waiting for the guest to arrive.

"Don't you want to know who she is?"

"Do I want to know?" Yuri asked as she looks at him.

"Well, she will be here soon." He said and as it was on cue, the door open and reveal a beautiful and elegant woman. "Oh there you are! Come here Yuri, let me introduce you to my fiancée, and your future mother."

"Step mother." Yuri whispered under her breath, but bow politely at her.

"Hello Yuri-ah! I heard a lot about you. I'm really glad to finally meet you." The woman said making Yuri look at her.

'Is she for real?' That's what Yuri thought but she put on a fake smile.

"Dae. It's nice to meet you to Mrs?"

"You can call me auntie, if you are not ready to call me Omma." She said and Yuri smirk.

"Dae!"

"Oh right! Yuri here meet my daughter Yoona." Mrs Im said and introduce her daughter to Yuri.

The moment Yuri heard the girl's name, she had crossed her finger wishing that it was just someone with the same name as her ex girlfriend, but god wasn't on her side. Mrs Im step aside and reveal her beautiful, elegant and intelligent daughter.

Yuri's eyes went wide but she quickly regain her composure. She bow lightly without saying anything and Yoona did the same. They pretend like they never knows each other.

"Yoona-ah! How are you? I'm glad that you agree to transfer to Yuri's school." Mr Kwon said and Yuri look at him in disbelieve. 'Im Yoona will be in the same school as her?' Yuri want to make sure she heard it right, but decide to stay silent.

"As long as my mom happy, then I'm ok with anything." Yoona replied while smiling politely at Mr Kwon.

"Yuri please take care of Yoona at school. She's been abroad for too long, she will need sometimes to get use to school here." Mrs Im asked.

"Dae?"

"Omma! I can take care of myself. You don't have to bother other people."

"We are family now Yoona-ah. Yuri will be your unnie. It's normal for Yuri to take care of her dongseng. Right Yul?" Mr Kwon said, Yuri tried her best to be polite.

"Dae Appa!" She replied shortly without looking at Yoona.

As they enjoy their meal, the adult keeps dicussing their mariage plan.

"Oh right, you two can move into the house tomorrow. The room decoration is done. And Yoona if you don't like anything, just tell me and I'll have them replace it." Mr Kwon announced making Yuri choked on her food.

"*cough* what did you say?"

"Are you okay Yuri?"

"Appa! You didn't tell me anything."

"I'm telling you now."

"I-I..."

"Excuse me uncle and mom, I'll have to excuse myself now. I have an appointement to pick up my school uniform." Yoona cut Yuri and bow politely to the adult.

"Okay Yoona-ah. I'll see you tomorrow for breakfast okay?" Mrs Im said.

"Let Yuri drive you there Yoona-ah. And from now on if you need anything just ask Yuri." Mr Kwon said.

Yuri could feel her blood boil in anger that her father just assigned her to be Yoona's driver out of sudden.

"Thank you uncle, but I think I'll be fine."

"No No Yoona-ah. I insisted that Yuri will accompany you from now on."

"Just let Yuri help you dear. I bet Yuri would be happy to help, right?" Mrs Im turn to Yuri who could just smile weakly.

"Dae! I'll make sure she get all the help she needs." Yuri said politely.

"Thank you so much Yuri-ah!" Mrs Im said happily.

"We will be going now then." Yuri said and bow to the adult.

"I'll see you at the hotel tomorrow for breakfast Omma and uncle." Yoona said and the adults just nodded and let the kids leave.


*

Yoona try to walk fast to avoid Yuri. Yuri ran toward her and grab her hand to stop her.

"Don't touch me!" Yoona said with anger in her voice.

"I don't want to touch you either, I just want to talk."

"There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes there are. I have so many questions to ask you."

"Ask away. I don't have much time." Yoona said and start walking toward elevator. Yuri follow her inside elevator and look at Yoona before began her questioning session.

"You knew about it, don't you?"

"About what?"

"That we will become family."

"I knew about the engagement, but I only know that he's your father few days ago."

"And it doesn't bother you?"

"Yes it does. Very much."

"Then why did you let it happen?"

"If it makes my mom happy, then so be it. I won't destroy her happiness for a mere relationship we had in the past."

"Mere relationship? I thought we were in love back then."

"We were before you cheated on me Kwon Yuri." Yoona said angrily and Yuri could feel her blood boil in anger too. She stopped the elevator and trapped Yoona with her arms on either of her side.

"What are you doing?"

"How many time do I have to tell you that I did not cheat on you?"

"How can I believe what you say when I saw it with my own eyes."

"We were in a fight Yoona and I was drunk okay? I didn't mean to kiss her."

"I'm tired Yuri. Can we talk another time?"

"No!"

"What do you want? It was in the past and it wasn't anything serious. Just forget about it. It was just a summer fling anyway."

"A fling? So that's what it is to you?"

"Tell me Yuri! What is it to you then? You came to US for summer vacation, and after that fight we had, you just left without any word, if it's not a fling then what is it?" Yoona asked and Yuri didn't know how to reply.

"I... I don't know."

"Well that's what I thought. Now let me go!" Yoona push Yuri away and tap on the button of the elevator.

Yuri was lost for word. She didn't know what to say until they reach ground floor and Yoona walk out.

"Let me drive you."

"No! I'll take the cab."

"But I promise my dad and your mom that I'll take care of you."

"Don't worry. I won't tell them."

"No! You're going with me." Yuri hold onto Yoona's wrist tight.

"Let me go!" Yoona tried to yank Yuri's hand away but she drag Yoona toward her car. "I said let me go!" Yoona succeed to get away from Yuri's grip.

"Are you playing hard to get Im Yoona?"

"WHAT? Playing hard to get? With you? Kwon Yuri? Wake up! I'm here because of my mom, I'm not here to play with you Yuri. Let just seperate here. I won't tell the adults about it so you don't have to pretend to be nice."

"Okay! Great! I'm glad that I don't have to pretend anymore. JUST GO!!!"

"I'm going. You don't have to scream." Yoona angrily walk away leaving Yuri storming her foot angrily.

*

Few days later:

Yoona is still trying to adapt to her new life and family to be exact. Broke up with Yuri was few years ago but it doesn't make it any easier to live under the same roof with her ex. Yoona tried to avoid the girl as much as she could.

Yuri on the other hand is trying to plotting revenge at Yoona for leaving her at the hotel. Yuri hasn't come home ever since Yoona move into her house. She's not ready to breath the same air as Yoona yet. She need a plan. A good plan to make Yoona suffer for breaking up with her. It's school day and Yuri know that it will be Yoona first day at school, Yuri grin happily as she just find a way to bother the hell out of Yoona school life. Yoona hate to be close to her then she will get as close as to Yoona as possible.

Yoona was relieve that she didn't see Yuri ever since she move in. She excuses herself from the table and leave for school.

"Oh wait Yoona!"

"Dae Omma?"

"You have to go and do the dress fitting after school. I already make an appointment."

"Dress fitting?"

"Yeah for the engagement party this weekend."

"Oh right. I totally forgot about that."

"The driver will take you there after school Yoona-ah." Mr Kwon said.

"Nae! Thank you uncle. I'll see you at dinner." Yoona bow a little and leave the elder.

*

First day of school wasn't as bad as she thought. She get along well with her new classemate. They seems okay or maybe because they knew whose family she came from. That's what Yoona doesn't like in Korea. They treat you base on how wealthy your family is. She miss her life in US. Yoona sigh as she bid good bye to her first friend Seohyun and wait for her driver to pick her up.

"It's weird. He should be here waiting. Where is he?" Yoona's talking to herself as she gets annoyed while waiting. Im Yoona hate waiting.

Then a Red Mercedes Benz Cabriolet stopped infront of her. Yoona didn't even give the car a glance as she start calling her driver.

"He won't be coming." Yuri said as she roll down the car window.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

"Hello sister! I'm here because it's my school too."

"Go away."

"I can't. My dad force me to take you and go to the dress fitting together."

"I don't need you to take me."

"Well then next time make sure you tell my dad about that."

"Wae? You are that scare of your dad? What are you like 3 years old or something?"

"Enough with the attitude, Just get in the car NOW."

Instead of give in and get in the car, Yoona started walking away.

Yuri raise her brow at Yoona behavior. Yuri get off from her car and ran toward Yoona.

"Don't be so stubborn and get in the car right now!" Yuri said more like commanded.

"I will go by myself. Just go your way!"

"Oh really? How?"

"I'll take cab."

"Do you even know the adress of that place?"

"I'll just call my mom."

"Okay!" Yuri said which left Yoona wonder as the older girl seems to give up easily. She then dial her mom's number.

"Yeoboseyo!"

"Omma!"

"Oh Yoona-ah! Did you meet up with Yuri?"

"Dae? Oh dae Omma. I'm with her now."

"Oh great. You know Yuri seems to be very kind and very obedient to her father so be nice to her okay? She's our family now."

"Nae Omma!"

"Oh anyway Yuri told me she wants to take you out for dinner tonight to get to know each other, so have fun with your unnie okay?"

"B-but..."

"I gotta go Yoona-ah! I'll see you at home."

"Dae!" And with that her mom hang up.

Yuri look at Yoona and she could see sadness plastered all over her face. It made her want to hug Yoona. She already forget about why she want to make Yoona suffer in the first place.

"Let's go!" Yoona said and walk ahead toward Yuri's car. Yuri follow Yoona and drive them to the dress shop.

The car ride was silent. No one want to talk. Yuri steal glance at Yoona who remain cold in her seat.

Yoona keeps telling herself that all these are for her mom happiness.

They reach the dress shop and Yoona finally sigh in relieve when she finally get away from Yuri as they got into seperate room to try out the dress.

They came out of the dressing room and the two look at each other in surprise.

Yuri looks y and elegant in her long red dress while Yoona look very beautiful and elegant in her dark blue dress.

"You looks beautiful." Yuri clear and said making Yoona blush and look away.

"You don't look bad yourself." Yoona muttered softly enough for Yuri to hear.

"I know." Yuri replied playfully and it ease the awkwardness as Yoona began to chuckle.

"You're still full of yourself huh?"

"It's still me Kwon Yuri." Yuri said as their eyes meet. They lock eyes for a moment before the worker interrupt them.

"So does the dress fit Ms Kwon?"

"Yes. It's fit perfectly. Thanks."

"What about you Ms Im?"

"Yes. It's great."

"Okay then you can get change now. We will wrap it for you."

The two got changed and sit in a waiting room while they were wrapping their dresses.

"So-"

"So-"

"You go first!" Yoona urge Yuri to say first.

"I told your mo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter