Chapter 5

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri wants to take Yoona somewhere there's only the two of them. She can't take her home, because that's the last place Yoona wanted to go right now. She doesn't want to see her mother right now. Yuri can't think of any other place other than her hotel suite. The only place where no one could come in without her permission.

She took Yoona's hand and lead her toward the VIP's elevator. They didn't say anything since they leave the judo center. They hold each other's hand tight and still keep silent until they reach Yuri's room. Yuri close the door behind her and turn to ask Yoona.

"Do you want to drink something? Did you have breakfast?" Yuri asked, but there's no answer.

Yoona pull Yuri closer and put her both hands hand on Yuri's cheek as she slam her lips against Yuri's passionately showing Yuri how much she wants Yuri right now.

Yuri broke the kiss and panting.

"You sure you want to do this?" Yuri asked. She wants to make sure that Yoona really want it.

Yoona shyly nodded and it didn't take long for Yuri to resume kissing Yoona passionately as she couldn't stop smiling between their kiss. Yuri lifted Yoona up and walk toward the couch, the bed is a little far, so the couch will do for now.

Their make out session is so hot that Yuri could feel her heart is about to expload with every time Yoona's hand trailing on her skin. Her right hand feels Yoona's thigh, lifting her dress bit by bit while her lips is still locked with Yoona in the deep passionate kiss. Yoona is gasping for air once Yuri's hand making its way up her stomach.

" You okay?" Yuri asked as she trail kisses along Yoona's jaw line then to her ear making Yoona tickle with her breath.

"Y-yeah... I want you Yul." Yoona said and Yuri stop whatever she's doing and look at Yoona's eyes. Yuri's eyes is full of love and worry.

"Is it your first time?" Yuri asked and her voice fill with worries. Yoona nodded and smile shyly at Yuri. "I don't want to hurt you." Yuri was scared that she might hurt Yoona and Yoona might regret doing it with her. The truth is that Yuri never did it either.

"You won't. I trust you Yul." Yoona make Yuri look at her as she brush Yuri's worries away with her sincere smile. "I want you to make love to me!" Yoona takes Yuri's trembling hand and kiss it lovingly.

"The truth is, it's my first time too." Yuri confessed and Yoona couldn't be happier at the fact that they are each other's first.

Yuri kiss Yoona's forehead and get up as she lift Yoona up bridal style and walk toward her bed.

She gently lay Yoona on the bed and just like what Yoona wanted, Yuri make love to her very slow and gentle. Yoona was happy that she decide to do it with Yuri, and she knows that she would never want anyone else.

After Yuri make love to her, Yoona return the favor, she too, want to show Yuri how much she love her. Who could resist Kwon Yuri anyway.

They spend the whole day in Yuri's suite room making love to each other, until they both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Yuri woke up when she feels the bed shifted as Yoona get up from the bed with the bed sheet wrapping around here body.

"where are you going baby?" Yuri asked as she grabbed Yoona's wrist to stop her from leaving.

"It's almost dinner time, we should go home. I'm going to wash up before we go back."

"No! Come here." Yuri protested as she pulls Yoona back to bed and hold onto the girl tight.

Yoona chuckle at Yuri. She didn't mind it. Actually she wants to stay with Yuri like this forever if she could.

Yuri trail kisses along Yoona's bare shoulder to her neck and her jawline before reaching her lips.

"I love you so much Yoong!" Yuri said and captured those kissable lips making Yoona smile as their lips met.

"I love you so much more Kwon Yuri."

"Really? How much more can you love me babe?" Yuri start joking around, and Yoona play along.

"As much as you could recieve."

"Oh my god! I never thought you could be so cheesy too."

"Hahaha I learn it from you." Yoona said and pinch Yuri's nose.

"Jinja? Then I should say that you had learned from the best." Yuri said and they both laugh.

"So shall we go back home?" Yoona asked.

"No. I don't want to be seperate from you."

"But your dad might get mad again Yul. I don't want to see him hurts you ever again."

"I'll be fine Yoong. I don't think they would even notice wether we are home or not."

"Hey! You know that I want to stay like this with you too right?" Yoona said and Yuri nodded. "I hate to go back there as much as you do, but we have to go back or they will get suspicious. I don't want to be seperate from you Yul. We will be in the same house even if we are in the seperate room. At least I know that you are close to me."

"I know. But now that we are this close, It's hard for me to see you and not be able to touch you. Can I sneak into your room tonight?" Yuri said innocently making Yoona chuckle.

"No Yul! If we get caught, it will be the end of everything."

"We won't get caught. We are the only one who stay on the right wing of my house. our parents stay all the way on the other side. We will be fine. Let me sleep in your room tonight please??"

"Listen baby, we can't do that. We should never cross the line when we are at home." Yoona said making Yuri pouted in disappointment.

"But why?"

"To tell you the truth, my mom knew about us." Yoona confessed and Yuri was surprised.

"W-what? H-how?"

"She sent someone to tail on me before she went on vacation with your dad. She caught us kissing at the light house during sunset."

"Wait! Is that why you agree to get engaged?"

"yeah. She threaten to tell your dad about it. I can't imagine about his reaction. I don't want you to get hurt baby."

"No Yoong! You don't have to worry about that. I am fine and I will be fine. I don't care what my father think. I'm not scared of him. I don't care if he will remove me from becoming his heir. I never care about that anyway. If you are okay with it, I'm willing to come clean and tell him the truth."

"No you can't Yul. I can't risk your safety. I don't know what they are capable of. Honestly, I don't really know what my mother capable of doing anymore. I'm scared." Yoona broke down crying as she said.

"It's ok. everything will be okay. I promise you that. I'll be here next to you no matter what happen." Yuri said and wrap Yoona securely in her embrace.


*

Yuri and Yoona decide to have dinner outside before coming back home. Yuri respect Yoona decision about being careful when they are at home, but she feels sad that she have to stay in seperate room from Yoona.

They keeps a little distance from each other as they walk inside the house. Mrs Im is in the living room waiting for Yoona. She saw them coming in together and she could feel her anger, but she tried to hide it and fake a smile at Yuri who didn't care to give back one after what she heard from Yoona.

"You girls had fun?" Mrs Im asked.

"Yes we did. I'm sorry we didn't tell you we had dinner out together. Have you been waiting for us?" Yuri said out of politeness.

"Oh I'm just here to say good night to you two. But next time you should call if you are not coming home for dinner okay?"

"Dae!" Yuri is the only one to answer the question because Yoona didn't even want to look at her mother right now.

"Okay! I'm going to bed now. You girls should go to bed too. You have school tomorrow."

"Dae!" Yuri replied shortly and let Mrs Im leave first.

Once Mrs Im is out of sight, she took Yoona's hand and lead her to their rooms. Yoona didn't protest. She just follow Yuri without saying anything until they are in front of her room.

"Go in!" Yuri said.

"Thank you for trying to make me feel better all day." Yoona said.

"It's my duty as your girlfriend. You should rest. We did so many things today. You must be tired." Yuri bobbed her brow up and down teasingly making Yoona hit her chest lightly.

"You byuntae!!! Do you not want to touch me ever again?" Yoona threaten.

Yuri chuckle nervously before she wraps Yoona in a hug.

"I was just joking. Thank you so much for today. Now I really feel like you are mine. I love you so much Yoona." Yuri confessed. She knows she said it a lot, but she would never stop staying it, because no matter how many times she say it, it just never feel like it's enough to show Yoona how precious she is to her.

"I love you too, Good night Yul!" Yoona said and peek Yuri's lips making Yuri smile because Yoona said to be careful when they're home, but here she is kissing Yuri on the lips in the middle of the hall way.

Yuri hug Yoona tightly and smooch that lips once last time before letting Yoona go inside her room.

"I will see you tomorrow. Night my baby deer."

After saying good night, they went into their own room and get change. They fells asleep directly due to tiredness, but smiles never leave their face because from today onward, Yuri is sure that Yoona's heart and body only belong to her, and it was the same for Yoona.


*

The next day:

Yoona woke up early and get ready, after that she went to knock on Yuri's door.

She knocks on the door but no response from Yuri.

"Yul? you in there?"

"......."

"Did she go out early again? but it's 7am. How can she leave this early?" Yoona decide to open the door to check if Yuri is in there.

She found Yuri on the bed sleeping peacefully. Yoona can't help but smile at the sleeping girl. She sat down on the bed and lean down to kiss Yuri's forehead waking the girl up.

"Yoona?"

"Yeah. It's me! it's time to wake up sleepy head." Yoona said, Yuri turn to look at the clock and go back to sleep.

"give me 5 minutes."

"Aniyo... Come on! Let's leave early!" Yoona pleaded and Yuri finally give in and sit up. She knows that Yoona didn't want to see her mother at the tabl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter