end of the day - one direction

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2) END OF THE DAY - ONE DIRECTION


December 22. 


Another busy day. Another hectic schedule. I've received a bunch of cakes and greetings from my management, my friends, and my beloved fans. 


I'm sitting on the driver seat, staring at the nothingness. I'm outside the exhibit venue, waiting for something.


I don't know. I somehow feel empty. There's like a hole in my chest and I don't know how to fill it up. As far as I know, I had a great time at work. 


I stared down to my phone I'n holding, waiting for it to ring and receive a call from her, but there was nothing. 


Nothing. 


I sighed, "Seriously? She doesn't have a plan to greet me at all?"


Four of us has a different schedules for today but we had an agreement that they'll come to my exhibit which is gonna start in few hours. I couldn't wait to see their reactions about this project which I worked hard for for months. I've been dreaming to held a photo exhibit like this especially when my face are in every pieces. It's cool.


The only thing that keeps on making me smile today is my precious moomoos that flooding me on fancafe with sweet greetings. I don't know what will I do without them. I love them with all my heart. 


I sighed.  


I don't understand why she's not contacting me yet. She was flooding me with messages everyday. Even yesterday. I don't know... I just miss it. 


It's her fault she made me get used of her presence that I couldn't blink an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter