supercut - lorde

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(12) SUPERCUT - LORDE

 

 

It was making my heart beats go slow, burning every pieces of me in every chances I breathe. 


Slow burn, it was time to let go. No, that wasn't the point of this all. 


She was driving slow. She always have been this slow. 


We always have been this slow, but we're too young and ignorant to notice it. 


Sitting in the midst of silence whilst listening to other people's noise. It doesn't bother us. 


But it bother us when we're the one who start making noise, making scars, and making everything blue. 


It was once pure and beautiful, couldn't believe it could turn to something monstrous. 


Holding each other's hands tightly, gripping each other's hips, biting each other lips, breathing each other's breathe, tasting the bittersweet on each other's skin. 


It was cool til it dries. We tried to make it rain, but it was a disaster. We learned. 


Highs and lows of voices around our heads, told us something that we should regret. Fighting the demons wrapping our mind with quite kisses in the dark. Feeling forgiveness and empathy from the certain feeling that started everything. The only thing that holding us now. 


The series of events on how the love started to burn and make us feel ecstatic. Got into the feeling we almost get lost with it. A tragic story you would never feel it is until you realized it is because once you told yourself it will always be beautiful. 


Reckoning the genuine smile and gritted teeths. The times we supressed the real feelings when we discovered things because it might hurt us and become too real. We held back for the both of us and now the string are tangled, cutting it with our sharp mouth is the only solution we could think. But we're afraid to do it, afraid to break something we got used to. 


Exchaning glances of fear and reassurance, tracing every bit of yours with my lips, and there's at ease. 


Slow burn but we enjoyed the ride. 


Burdened, we regretted the moments we lied. 


The street light flashing through my periphe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter