ooh ahh (through the door) - tone stith

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(10) OOH AAH (THROUGH THE DOOR)

 

Yongsun tiptoed to Moonbyul's closet and sneaked into the room, teasingly smiling from ear-to-ear, excited to choose another clothe/s from her girlfriend and annoy her. She always have been borrowing some of her clothes and ended up Byul telling her to keep it instead. She loves wearing her clothes, feeling always she's warm and home especially when they're not together. 


Moonbyul has four 5-Layer Glass Door Steel cabinet in her closet room. One for the shirts, one for the jeans and pants, one for the coats, one for the shoes, etc. It was well-organized. Yongsun always find the room fascinating and satisfying to the eyes. 


She slept over to Moonbyul's place after having a week shoot for a reality show in Jeju. She missed her girl though they talked on the phone often. She loves going home to Byul than going home to her apartment alone. 


She nibbled on her bottom lip whilst scrutinizing every cabinet, couldn't decided what to wear. It wasn't that hot, it wasn't that cold. 


Her eyes darted at the pink sweater and fell in love by the style of it. She beamed, open the cabinet, and pulled out the pink sweater. It was cotton. Kind of loose. Fits her til below the knee. 


"Wait, I never saw her wear this one?" She wondered, eyes dilated and mouth a little bit agape. 


Moonbyul's hand move to the right side, perceived that her girlfriend woke up before her again. Her brows frowned, blinked her eyes, and found Yongsun nowhere in sight. 


"Yong?" She called as she got out of bed, stretched out her arms whilst walking out of the master bedroom. 


She was confused. The house was quiet. Yongsun wasn't anywhere. 


She scratched the back of her neck, walking and checking out every room. 


"Yong?" 


She wasn't at the bathroom. She wasn't at the mini studio room. 


"Where is that girl?" She whispered, bemused. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter