universe - mamamoo

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(9) UNIVERSE - MAMAMOO

 

Moonbyul and I planned to get a coffee after work, but she insisted to order by herself. I let her. 


"Stay here, okay? Wait for me," she said in her soft voice, planted a quick kiss on my forehead and heads out of the car. Okay, Byul. Stop being soft we're in public right now. Please! 


But I love it when she's soft. She's always soft with me. No, she's soft to everyone. Geez. 


We've been in a domestic relationship for years. We might deny it in public, but no one believe us anyway. 


She asked me to propose to her yesterday out-of-nowhere. Well, she does that once a month. I wondered, if she wants us to get married, why she couldn't do it instead of asking me to do it? I don't understand this woman sometimes- I'm trying. Always. 


I love her. I might be not affectionate and touchy to her on-screen, but once we're done with work, hah, ask Moonbyul for more info. Kidding.


"What does taking her so long? Aigoo," I whispered whilst trying to look for her by the window. She's still at the counter. Is she ordering a bunch of coffee? 


While waiting, I roamed my eyes around the car and saw her phone on the driver seat. She never left her phone. Maybe she forgot to take it with her. 


I grinned. 


Okay, it's time to get revenge! She always change my phone's wallpaper into wacky photos of mine. She does that all the time whenever she had the chance to touch my phone. It's annoying, but I love it. 


I took it and tried to unlock it with my fingerprint, expecting it won't open? But it does. 


Woah there. That's why she always ask for my finger. I always thought she wants another thing. Kidding!


I grinned as I successfully opened it, find the gallery icon, and clicked it. 


"Oh." 


I scrolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter