affection - between friends

shine on me, love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(1) AFFECTION - BETWEEN FRIENDS


We always argue who's going home first and who's going last, but we often ended up going home to my place- for no particular reason. 


I don't mind. We're best friends. It's not as if we're still on our trainee days? Anyways, it's not as if we've been arguing for this for like a week- we're just arguing about it because we just get used to it. Haha.


"So you won't go home tonight, Byul-ah?" PD-nim asked. I narrowed my vision to the woman sitting on the opposite side and saw her nod. Geez. 


"You should also pay the half of my bills from now on!" I exclaimed with a pout. She jokily rolled her eyes on me and tried to pinch my cheeks but I pushed her hands off away from my face. 


"Ya!"


She chuckled, "Kiyowo."


This woman won't let my mochi cheeks live. 


○○○


"Why don't you wanna go home to your place?" I asked. 


"Just because."


"Do you want to talk about something? Is there something bothering you?" 


Byul shook her head and grinned, "Mama Yong, can I just stay at your place for no reason?" She teased.


I rolled my eyes in disbelief, "As if you ever give me a reason. Just tell me if you want my apartment so I could give it to you."


"For free?" 


"Of course not!"


She laughed. 


"Your place isn't what I want," and it was my time to look away. I could see PD-nim giggling on the driver's seat. Oh god. She's being greasy again. "It's you," she whispered as she finish her sentence. 


I rolled my eyes in disbelief and shook my head. 


Moonbyulyi. Moonbyulyi!


○○○


She has my spare key so I let her open the door for us. I exhaled and stretched my arms wide. I let out a loud yawn that made her went in awe. Why does she always reacts like I do such cute things? Geez.


I sat on the sofa. She sat beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I sighed and closed my eyes. I could finally feel the pain in every parts of my body. The headache. My sleepless eyes are giving up from all of the scheds that we had for today.


It was just a comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter