005

When One Goes Missing

Bad Base

BI POV
“Get ready for them,” I say as we all go into our secret rooms. Jay and Sunny go to the dungeon.

Dungeon
Eunhyuk POV
“Did you hear those gunshots?” Momo asks.
“Do you think that the others came?” Hoshi asks.
“Maybe. Keep listening,” I say. Soon we see the door being flung open.
“Looks like that our newbies we’re working with you guys,” Jay says.
“Don’t get your hopes up. Once we kill them, you three would be forced to be with us.” Sunny says as they leave. All three of us are relieved.

Seventeen Jun car
“Ok get ready,” I say to myself. I took the short cut. Once I get there, I see Taehyun, Hyunsik, and Ilhoon. When they got in, I drive back and we all come in and they introduce themselves as we do the same. They get out their laptops and Bluetooth the leaders since everyone already went to the mansion via the long way.

Good Base
The8 POV
“I just gave their computers a virus,” Ilhoon says.
“Good work,” I say as we continue looking at our screens and wait. "Now we play the stupid waiting game."

Parking Lot
Seohyun POV
“There they are,” I say.
“This will be fun,” Taeyeon says, popping her knuckles.

Van 1(Leaders and Weapon)
Heechul POV
“They arrived! Jun succeeded,” Leeteuk says.
“Now it’s our turn,” I say as Leeteuk nods.
“Be careful, guys,” Leeteuk says in his earpiece.
“Let’s get our members back,” Donghae says.

Van 2(Co-leader and Combat)
Kangin POV
“ We will so don’t worry” I hang up as we arrive around the back. Winner and BTOB lead us in.

Parking Lot
Heechul POV
We arrive at the parking lot and hop out. We notice Winner and BTOB and ran to them. Then we suddenly hear a gunshot.
“Duck!” Hangeng yells as we all do so.
“Looks like you guys are right. They didn’t wait for anything,” UKISS Jun says.
“I don’t see them!” Wonwoo shouts as we look.
“Up there,” Seungkwan says as he points on the roof.
“Spread out by your group,” Jihyo yells as we go up. We see them and start shooting.

10 Minutes Later
So far all we are doing is wasting bullets. Then suddenly I see Tiffany running up. Jeongyeon easily killed her. Twice comes out along with SNSD. We all come out right on the left of them. They all are killed except the Leaders and Co-leaders.
“How is this too easy?” I ask.
“They are only rookies. Their files say only 3 months” Sungmin says in the earpiece. Suddenly BI shoot 4 bullets and he laughs. I look around and he successfully shoots SuJu Kibum in the arm and Wonwoo on the thigh as Siwon and Mingyu aid them.
“ I missed,” he says as he shoots Hangeng and Seungkwan. 'Oh !' I immediately say to myself as Vernon and I immediately go to the injured. Hangeng is shot on the shoulder while Seungkwan on the leg. I hear another gunshot by BI and looked away. I suddenly hear more than that. I open my eyes and looked around. BI and Taeyeon are dead but how? I see a mad Donghae.
“I couldn’t help it hyung,” He says as we all go inside. We go to the tech room and shoot them sneakily and when we double-check, we go back outside and start the vans.

Meanwhile, Inside
Kangin POV
We go in and they lead us to the dungeon but suddenly we see some members.
“Look who we have here…the heroes,” Bobby and Jay laugh in unison as we get swinging. After 5 minutes or so, they are knocked cold. We all go in and see our gold and a startled Eunhyuk as he wakes up the other two. and I easily rip the ropes and handcuffs off them and Jeonghan catches Hoshi, I catch Eunhyuk and Jihyo catches Momo. Jeonghan gives Hoshi to Dokyeom as he is in happy tears.
“Don’t worry. Donghae will probably do the same,” Eunhyuk says as everyone else picks up the lost gold and drop them hard onto the knocked out idiots’ heads and pick them back up and headed out. When we got to the van, I see an excited Donghae running up to Eunhyuk and I. As I give him Eunhyuk, he immediately grabbed him and started kissing him all over. I noticed that Hangeng, Kibum, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo are injured. As soon as we all get the gold into the van, we all headed back to the base.

Good Base
Kyuhyun POV
They all come in and we all cheered and I stopped as soon as see 4 of them injured.
“Are they ok?” I ask as they nod and started to clean their own wounds. I looked at Donghae and Dokyeom and I immediately start laughing.
“What is it? Why are you laughing?” Sungmin asked as I point to the boys’ s. Everyone looks.
“Go ahead. You deserve it” Leeteuk says as everyone goes to their bases. Donghae picks up Eunhyuk and goes to their room.

Seventeen Base
Jun POV
Dokyeom and Hoshi immediately want to their shared room as I sigh.

2 Weeks Later
Leeteuk POV
We all are at my favorite meat restaurant as we wait for BTOB to arrive. The injured are getting better, BTOB and Winner got their own Base, we combined ours with Seventeen and Twice moved in with UKISS. BTOB finally arrived and we all grabbed our soju glasses and toasted as we all ate peacefully.