002

When One Goes Missing

Seventeen Base
Dino POV
“Come on hyung, you’ve been in here for days” I yell hitting on the door as hard as I can.
“Go away maknae” Dokyeom yells back. ‘Aish’ I thought.
“If you don’t open up then I’ll make you” I yell as I get ready to force this door open and he opens the door.
“What is it, Dino?”
“Leeteuk wants us all to come to the main mansion so we could come up with a plan.”
“Ok hold on(sniff)” this is when I realize is that he’s been crying. I know that his jagi is Hoshi hyung, so I know why he’s in an emotional state. We both get shoes and head to the limo.

UKISS Base
Eli POV
“Ok got it,” Soohyun hyung says hanging up. “Could you help with AJ? Twice is already there. BE IN THE VAN IN 5! LEETEUK HAS A PLAN.”
“How are ya feeling?” I ask.
“Doing ok” he answers.
“SuJu in 5. I’ll help”. Soon, we all get there.

Super Junior Base
Ryeowook POV
“Could you get Donghae?” Leeteuk asks me as he calls everyone else. ‘Yeah give me the hard one’ I thought as I knock on Donghae’s door.
“Leeteuk hyung has a plan to get our gold back and probably the missing three along the way,” I tell him. Yeah, he has been crying.
“Hurry Ryeowook! They are all here” Kangin yells as I grab Donghae.
“So here’s the plan…” Leeteuk starts.

Some Alley Way
Tiffany POV
We all are doing a switch with our nemesis’ gold with weed.
“Got the gold?” one of them asks.
“Got the weed?” Jessica asks back.
“You know. This could be more than just a switch” BI, IKON leader says as all guns are out.
“Like what? Kill us and keep the gold and weed?” Another asks.
“Not that” Taeyeon, our leader answers. “We need to expand our allies. So deal?”
“Deal,” another says, the leader I assume “I’m Eunkwang and we are BTOB.”
“And I’m Seungyoon and we are Winner,” said male says as we head to the base with BTOB, Winner, and Leaders and Co-leaders.

Bad Base
Seunghoon POV
“So what are your positions?” Jay asks as we get to this huge base.
“I’m the Co-leader, Seungyoon is the leader, Taehyun is our tech nerd, Seunghoon is combat and Mino is weapon intelligence” Jinwoo hyung answers.
“I’m also the co-leader but with BTOB, Eunkwang is our leader, Chansub and Sungjae is the weapon, Peniel is combat and Hyunsik/Ilhoon are tech nerds,” Minhyuk says right after. After SNSD and IKON tells us their positions(Taeyeon/BI: Leader, Sunny/Jay: Co-leader, Tiffany Hyoyeon Seohyun Jessica/Song DK Ju-Ne: Weapon, Yuri Yoona/Bobby: Tech, and Sooyoung/Chan: Combat) we all head to the main base for details but I realize that Chan and Sooyoung are missing. ‘Uh oh’
“What are we gonna do with the prisoners” Sunny asks.
“Easy. Torture until they tell us the main Base. Then dispose of the boys” BI answers.
“How about the girl?” I ask.
“Auction her off. Or have her as an Allie. I haven’t decided” BI answer as he dismisses everyone and SNSD shows us our rooms. Us Winner and BTOB all huddle up so we could discuss Leeteuk’s plan. Little did they know that we are actually Super Junior’s allies.

Dungeon
Hoshi POV
I wake up and I see Momo on my left and on my right I see Eunhyuk. All 3 of us have both arms above our heads.
“You two ok?” Eunhyuk asks.
“Yes. We need to get out of here” I say.
“We need to kick first. This is pissing me off” Momo says as the door opens to see 2 figures. ‘Chan and Sooyoung’
“Well well well. Look what we see:3 mafia members all tied up” Sooyoung says laughing. “AJ is sure lucky that he escaped.”
“With a bad beating,” Chan adds as he punches me in the stomach. I look and Sooyoung does the same with Momo.
“Leave them alone s” Eunhyuk yells.
“Or else what?” Chan asks as Eunhyuk kicks him in the balls.
“That!”
“You one mother er,” Chan says as he punches Eunhyuk.


Good Base
Leeteuk POV
“Let me get this straight. You found two allied groups that tricked our nemesis into letting them in and they are giving us updates?” SCoups asked.
“Precisely,” I answer.
“Will it work though?” Kiseop, UKISS co-leader asked.
“It has to. We can’t lose anyone,” Nayeon, co-leader of Twice, hopes.
“Leeteuk’s plans never fail” Sana adds.
“This one didn’t” Dongho, UKISS weapon newbie, says.
“That’s because we didn’t have enough people to be there. Right hyung?” Hoon, another weapon newbie, asked.
“Plus we didn’t equip Momo with anything but an earpiece since Mina thought that she wouldn’t need it with three other boys” Dahyun, a Twice combat member says about her weapon intelligence peer.
“Hey, it was Kiseop’s idea,” Mina says as she points at him.
“It doesn’t really matter and it wasn’t just one person’s fault,” Sungmin says.
“For now, we need the tech intelligence to get updates from the 2 groups I’ve recruited,” I say.
“Hyung, this will work, I hope,” Seungkwan, the Seventeen weapon kid, laughed as KyuMin, HenMi, JunHao, Kevin, Sana, and Tsuyu nods. I get a call from one of the boys.
“Ok. They did? Give the techs updates.” I hang up. “They’re in. Sadly IKON has a GPS barrier so we need to play the waiting game until the barrier is theirs.”
“What if they know our plan?” ZhouMi asks.
“They are stupid enough not to be oblivious,” Henry says as we all laugh.

Bad Base, BTOB Room
Peniel POV
“Hyung we’re in. They need to give us trust since there’s a GPS Barrier. We will” Ilhoon hangs up as we discuss a plan. Sadly we just need to keep updated for now until our trust is theirs.
“We need to find the dungeon to see what they look like,” I suggest as they all nod and we head there. We see the two boys and one girl. All three beat up already. I hear BI’s voice as we go up. ‘We promise that this will end.’ I think as I look one last time. When we are done with their ground rules and dismissed, Seungyoon asks Mino to update Leeteuk.