Chapter VI

Knock-on effect

And here we are all sitting in the living room. Awkwardly staring at each other while I wore some random guys pyjama.

It was enough to notice their stupid expressions joined with the luxurious decor that surrounded me. I mean, everything looked super neat for 7 guys to be living together.

This is is difinietly not what I planned.

Usually, would imagine piled up clothes all over the place, maybe some video games here and there, blending in with some leftover snacks. But this was the complete opposite.

Although I could be wrong and this area be clean and their bedrooms be a dump. Not that I'm saying that I'm curious about their bedrooms...

We were all still waiting for 'Jungkook' who was still amazingly showering... I think...

takes a year to wash his ing body.

"I think it's best for us to introduce each other before anything else." Jin placed warm ginger tea at the center table, taking a seat across from me.

All that was heard was slurping of the hot tea. Too awkward to talk or to take the initiative.

Jin then decided to take a step forward."I'm sorry Y/N, for my boys rude behavior. This is Kim Namjoon" He pointed at the guy the had dirty blonde hair.

"This is Jimin" he pointed at the dark brown haired boy that looked like a midget between them. He was taller than me but shorter than them.

"That's Taehyung" He pointed at boy next to jimin. He had such a boxy smile that it's intriguing. His features felt so unrealistic.

"Next is Hoseok, our ray of sunshine" He points at the boy who has red hair. "You can call me Hobi" he threw this big smile which through me off guard.


"Sure... I guess" I mumbled, letting out a light chuckle. Definetly wasn't expecting that...

That to me was a WHAT THE ACTUAL . But continuing... Moment.

"Then we have..." Jin's eyes travel to the boy who was unconscious near me. His expression was priceless.

"Hobi wake Yoongi the hell up" but he didn't seem like he wanted to do that. I mean... It seemed like the worst idea alive from the vibe he transmitted.


The moment he woke him up, it seemed like Satan had come to earth ready to kill whatever species that stood before him. Either sleeping is his life or he was just done with life.


"So how exactly did you end up here?" Namjoon asked, crossing his leg and resting his chin on his fist ready to hear an answer that I didn't have. I mean, I myself don't know how I ended up here.

"Hmm.. That is indeed a good question" I scratched my chin. "Which I myself would like to know" and Jimin hissed at my response.

Slowly we heard footsteps coming from the corridor, which I presumed it would be my kidnapper.

The moment he walked in, wiping his towel continuously over his hair, which let small droplets escape the tips of his hair.

He was still wet.

Suddenly he froze and looked at me from head to toe.

"Who the -"


"Jimins fault" Taehyung rapidly snitched without thinking twice and throwing his thumb Jimins way.

"You " Jimin cursed.