Chapter III

Knock-on effect

"you hypocrite" that bastards voice echoed within the room. Everyone was gossiping, I could hear my mom's cry along with my dad cursing.

It was suppose to be a happy day and it would have been if he hadn't ed it all up. It was his fault.

But before we barged out those big brown doors, I stopped in my tracks which made this tall person glance back at me with scrunched up eyebrows.

"My wedding may be off, but the party will still be on!" I raised my voice, watching everyone look so confused and shocked.

"What are you doing?!" He whispered with confusion mixed in his tone.

"I'll see everyone at the party!" I forced a smile, raising my hand like a lunatic, glaring at the human that took the blondie in his embrace. But before I could say or do anything else, the grip that was hugging my wrist, tightened, and forced me out this time.
I wasn't letting myself get dragged out anymore, I was literally being forced now.

We were already out of the church, and down an alley. "Stop!" I fought my way out of his grip, just to earn a glare from him as he slammed my back against the concrete wall and whispered with such an irritated tone in his voice "I'm trying to help you"

That voice was, oh so familiar. I knew who this was... Not that it was hard to guess...

The sound of people and girls echoed down the alley and his eyes widened. ""

"you're that-" I was about to say, but the sound of a car hooting distracted both us and once more here I was, being dragged down the other end as if I were a rag doll and running between trash cans.

Some tall guy with blonde hair, which looked so soft and unrealistic features opened the door to the back seat.

"Get in" his deep voice said with such a rush, pushing me but I grabbed the top corners of the car.

"Why should I?!" I hissed in annoyance, while the voices in the background became nearer.

"Just get in" he sounded desperate, while literally and I mean literally, placed his big hand over my head, shoving my head with all his force into the car, until my hand hit hard on something and a grunt escaped someones lips.

"For sake" I glanced at this short guy, with dark brown hair with a scrunched face looking like pain was running in his body and cupped .

"No time" that guy pulled me in more, making the short guy scooch over rather he liked it or not.

And here I was, stuck between two guys who I don't know who the hell they are, driving off to the unknown after a trashed wedding. Can this get any worse?