Chapter X

Knock-on effect

She shifted her body, snuggling the soft body that slept cozily next to her with his arms crossed beneath the white blankets, leg trapping his hips with noses barely grazing against each other.

Y/N's eyes fluttered open at the mere touch, coming to a realization that she had slept in the same bed as Jungkook. Trying to snakely turn her back to him, just to hear his voice filled with tiredness, eye lids too lazy to open and a smug smirk stretching on the corner of his lips.

"I know I'm cozy but there was no need to trap me with your leg"

A pink shade covered her cheeks, freezing on the spot from embarrassment.

He adjusted his body, letting his arm become his support brushing his hair back with his long fingers.

"You should wipe the drool off you face" he pursed his lips with amusement. Hands with a mind of their own, pushed him away from her, jumping out of bed wiping the invisible drool from her face.

"Kidding" he teased, showing off those cute bunny teeth that sent shivers to her heart.

"Idiot" she pouted, walking to the bathroom, to go wash her face, closing the door behind her.

"Oh that's rig-" her eyes jolted from head to toe at the view that stood before her when she opened the door instantly.

Jungkooks body froze with his hands that were holding on to his track pants that were already midway to his thighs, losing balance he stepped on the hem of his pants.

"-ght..." She ended up choking on air with the graceful view her eyes were blessed with but she wasn't going to admit.

"Sorry"

She instantly closed the door, joined with the sound of a loud thud, making her giggle.

"At least something good came out in the morning .." she mumbled with contentment, splashing fresh water on her face and wiping it with a towel.

"Jungkook!" Jimins voice travelled with the sound of his knuckles banging the door. "Jin has breakfast ready..."

She quickly opened the door at the sound of breakfast and Jungkook had already changed his clothes to black pants and a white shirt.

What's with the white shirts though...

"We'll be leaving shortly after breakfast" he spoke sturnely. His tone of voice felt different. But she wasn't going to think too much about it..

Was he mad because I saw his briefs?...

She poked the pancake that sat there looking so appetizing, while secretively stealing small glances at him.

"What? Are you dieting fatty? Or are you still thinking about my golden pepper" Jimin spit at her as if the were on his periods. Earning himself a glare along with a heavy slap across the back of his head from Taehyung.

"What the man" he whined.

"There was a mosquito" he shrugged, diverting his attention to the person who had seemed surprised by his comment.

"Get over it already" she rolled her eyes, thinking he was still being a brat just because she accidentally hit when she was shoved in the car.

Taehyung tried holding his laughter while Jimin radiated fire through his eye balls.

"Get over it? You invaded my privacy! Seeing my..." He signalled his crotch with his eyes. "That's fan service for the life time" he spoke through gritted teeth.

"It ain't fan service if I ain't a fan" she raised her eyebrow at him, adding "And what do u mean saw when I barely touched it in the car...?"

His eye balls almost shot out of his sockets, while Hobi burst out laughing chocking on his pancake. Taehyung was in the verge of tears speaking between his breath barely understanding a word that flew out of his mouth. " She forgot about your pepper"

"Yesterday you-" his words got clogged with a toast in his mouth by Jin.

"That's enough now" he glared at him.

"Do you not like pancakes?" He asked her, seeing that she hadn't taken a single bite.

Y/N shook her head in denial as a response. "Love them! Was just sleepy" she took a bite of her breakfast.

Continuously sneaking peaks at Jungkook oddly being bothered by the fact that he could be upset with her.

"Did something happen between the two of you?" Suga came walking past their side of the table, yawning while brushing the back of his nape with his hand.

The table went quiet looking at the both of them.

"Nothing happened" she waved her hands continuously.

"She drooled all over my pillow" Jungkook spoke out, leaving the table to grab the car keys.

"Did not!" She was quick to defend, following behind him.

"Let's go" he spoke out making her hault.

"Wait. I haven't changed" she mumbled, looking at her attire. She was still wearing his pyjama pants and his baggy white shirt.

"You can take it and then give it back or something" she scratched the tip of his nose, not looking back at her, changing his slippers to his shoes.

"Oh... Okay, I guess" a confused expression stood there looking at his back.
 

 

Sorry for any grammar mistakes munchkin's
And love you to the silent readers and to those who comment 😍 I feel overwhelmed knowing that you're enjoying the story.