Chapter I

Knock-on effect

Y/N POV

Church bells chime away.

Today is the most beautiful day of my life. I finally got to wear the wedding dress of my dreams, marry the love of my life, everything felt perfect. So perfect that it almost felt like a fairy tail.

I was staring at my reflection in the mirror, admiring how the dress hugged my waist so perfectly, flowing beautiful on to the ground. It was as white as snow, the sheer lace that went down to my belly, covering beautifully the silk that wrapped around me.
And I actually felt beautiful.

 

(this is the dress)


I was nervous. Is this what they call cold feet?

"Y/N" somebody sang my name and I knew it was my bestfriend from her voice. She peeped her head in to look at me. "Can I come in?" She politely asked.

"Of course, Sulli" I chuckled at her unexpected behavior. She's usually so forward and full of energy that her being this calm and polite was weird. I'm not saying she's rude, she's just usually... Forget it!

"Since when do you ask" I giggle, swirling my dress from side to side with excitement. I felt like I had reached cloud nine. "Can you believe it? It's finally D-day" I chimed away.

Could this day get any better?

"oh I believe it..." a glimpse of sarcasm fell from her lips, which caught my attention while I caught her expression through the mirror.

Something is wrong.

"Sulli? What's that about?" I glanced over my shoulder. She knew I was talking about her attitude.

"uhmn, Y/N you may want to take a seat" she looked so serious which actually made me start to worry. Something really must've happened.

I did as I was told and sat on the stool next to her, adjusting my gown, while she grabbed her phone from her purse, fiddling with it before passing it to me.

"what is it?" I asked, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she passed me her phone and when my eyes landed on the screen my world crumbled into the core of the earth.

How could he cheat on me before our wedding... No. How could he just simply cheat on me.

Heat traveled through my body at high speed to the point it felt like I had a fever. My heart itched with hurt.

"Good photoshop" I got up chuckling in nervousness. "you almost got me there" please tell me it's just one of her stupid jokes

Until she played the voice recorder. My body felt weak and I fell back down to the stool. I felt like I was sweating from the heat. It was summer and it was hot but I felt like I traveled to the Sahara desert.

"It's really ing happening isn't it?" I couldn't believe it, taking a breather as my tears began to fall, while messing my damn expensive makeup which took hours to get it done.

"What are you going to do?" she worriedly asked hugging both my hands with hers.

My blood was boiling. My fists clutched in anger. And I'm sure my face looked like utter crap.

"We wasted so much money on this wedding" my voice trembled.

"Does that matter right now?!"

The piano began playing, announcing that it was time. Time to walk down that aisle and embarrass myself in front of my family and his, and our friends. Time for me to walk the walk of shame.

But you know what? If I'm going down, then so be it. But I'm going down my way!

"Of course it does. And you know what? I'm still walking down that aisle and having my god damn party" I spit in anger.

"So whats the plan?" she clutched her phone.

"I want you to substitute the pictures that will be displayed of Songmin and I, for these" I ordered, pointing at her phone while a smirk grew on her.

"I like where this is going"

"of course you do" I chuckled patting her shoulder. "But first I just want some sneakers. I'm not in the mood to kill my feet over a guy that didn't give two s about me"

"Now, go ahead. I'll be right behind soon enough" I reassured her. That ain't going to have it his way.

She left the room and I was left behind looking for a pair of sneakers, which I couldn't find.

"" I cursed removing my white heels In anger just as someone burst into my room, taking heavy breaths, while closing the door behind him.

His long black hair dangled, while sweat covered his forehead, along with some drops sliding down his sharp chin and down to his collar bone. He was stunning.

But more importantly...

"Who the heck are you?!"