Chapter 7

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun get up, we have early morning training"

Baekhyun rustles in the covers that wrapped around his body, "5 more minutes". 

Yixing sighs, "Try telling that to a demon getting ready to hurl a fire ball at you"

Baekhyun ignores the guardian and turns his head the opposite direction and sleeps. Only little snores were heard through out the room. 

Yixing gives him an are you sure you wanna do this look before walking away to get a cup of water. Just like you would expect he splashes the water on Baekhyun, and the smaller wakes up abruptly groaning. 

Baekhyun wipes the water off his face aggressively, it wasn't a lot of water but a good amount to spike him out of his bed. Once he turned Yixing direction, he looks at him weird. 

"What?", Baekhyun asks. "I'm up now". He proceeds to get out of his bed. 

"Your eyes, did your powers evolve?"

Baekhyun walks to the bathroom to check is reflection, and yes his eyes once again were showing his obvious emotions. The color was red, he is confident red meant anger. Of course he was mad, the cold water, him not getting laid, Chanyeol acting weird. Just being hit with the cold water was the icing to this disastrous cake. 

"Yes, now my eyes change a certain color depending on my emotion, and right now I'm not so happy". 

Yixing gives a light chuckle at the humorous joke,  "There is way to deal with it so you don't risk exposing yourself".

"I'm all ears, I have to be at work in a couple of hours, and my boss is the last person I need figuring me out"

"The book of spells should have it, the spell is basically used for light manipulators like your self". 

"Wait I'm not the only one who manipulates light?"

 "Should I start teaching history lessons? Baekhyun your guy's powers have been passed from your past lives. Every life time you guys were brothers and had these same exact powers just different names". 

Baekhyun felt an headache coming through, this was so much information he definitely didn't ask for. "So I lived many lives, and my past lives came up with a spell to contain our- I mean my powers?"

Yixing nods."Pretty much, however you might wanna do it after training". 

Baekhyun shoots him a look,"Why?"

"When doing that spell it contains all of your powers"

Baekhyun just sighs in mere disappointment, but one thing about him he was a risk taker. 

><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Baekhyun come at me". 

With that Baekhyun runs towards Yixing, he wasn't a fast runner but he had decent amount of speed to throw a load of punches at him. The guardian dodges or blocks each one without struggle however Baekhyun struggles to even land a hit on him. He attempts for low kick to try to knock Yixing off his feet but the results were the other jumping from the kick and side kicking him in the face. Luckily Baekhyun was quick enough to to block the hit, but due to Yixing's abnormal amount of strength his body skitted across the ground. 

Kyungsoo and Junmyeon watched from the sidelines in amusement, and a little anxious. Their little brother was known for combat in the group so seeing his getting kicked was an interesting sight to see. 

Baekhyun laid on the floor for a few minutes letting the grass accompany his body, he hated losing but this was about the 3rd time he's got his kicked by Yixing so he was use to it. 

"Up Baekhyun" 

Baekhyun gets up but feels a lot of sharp pain hitting his body all at once, "" he hissed. 

Kyungsoo could tell his brother was in pain, " I think he's had enough you could sprawl with one of us"

"Sure, Jun come at me"

Junmyeon felt the color from his body leave him, "Eh why me?"

"You seem the most ready out of the two, I'll go easy on you. I'm only hard on Baekhyun because he took martial arts so he deserves to get handed to him". 

Baekhyun scoffs,"One day your gonna regret saying  that Yixing". he was still laying on the ground while his body refused to get up from its position. 

Junmyeon slowly walks up to Yixing, they were face to face and he was nervous. "What do I do, I never-"

"Just land a hit on me"

Junmyeon does as he's told but obviously the guardian blocks with ease, and holds his wrist. Junmyeon wanted to try to land another hit but he stares at his eyes, they were warm but also secretive? Yixing sorta stares at him too and before he knows it Yixing pushes him away. 

"Okay lets move on to casting spells". 

Junmyeon felt his face go warm, he was starring for too long. 

Kyungsoo helps Baekhyun up, "Come on you still have two hours left before you head to work". 

"It takes me like an hour to get ready, and I'm sweaty and smell like grass"

"Baekhyun saving this town and people in it should be a little more important don't you think?"

Baekhyun sighs, "Sure". 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Baekhyun goes to the attic to check for that spell Yixing was talking about, he didn't know the name of it so he stated it to see if the book will take him to the page, "Show me a spell to conceal my powers". 

The page he was taken to was concealing a light manipulator, the picture was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter