Chapter 4

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the night Junmyeon could get quite hungry, no one was usually up around this time. Baekhyun was usually sound asleep, along with Kyungsoo however this day for some peculiar reason someone was in their kitchen but it wasn't any of his brothers. Junmyeon rubs his eyes to get a more clearer picture of what he is seeing, and its a guy maybe the same height as him. Another thing he isn't clearly understanding is why this person is raiding their fridge, well instead of talking to the person Junmyeon makes water the shape of  bullets and shoots them at the intruder.

The guy groans in pain and falls to the floor, he looks up to Junmyeon, "The hell man?". 

Baekhyun runs downstairs with only a robe on, he scans the situation and starts to panic, "Wait Jun stop, he rushes over to the person on the ground, "Are you okay?". 

Junmyeon couldn't believe what he was witnessing, "Your asking if he's okay?". He points to himself, "You should be asking me if I'm okay". 

"Jun, this is Dean"

"Okay well why is Dean in our house raiding our kitchen?" Junmyeon didn't really care who this Dean was. 

"He stayed the night" Baekhyun shoots back.

Junmyeon is still starring at him pretty clueless, because he wasn't answering the actual question. Before he could yell at Baekhyun for his stupidity, Kyungsoo runs down the stairs carrying a broom, handling it as if it was an actual weapon. 

"I heard some noises is there another dem-" Kyungsoo stops himself as he looks at the normal person who was soaked wet, and laying on the floor. "Never mind, its a robber?"

"Let me all talk to you guys in private", Baekhyun says, while they all gather in a corner. "His name is Dean, and I usually sleep around these days, but he chose to stay the night". 

Junmyeon sighs because he forgot Baekhyun has these one night stands all the time, he honestly thought he was gonna stop since they have an actual task to protect people and kill demons and what not but no he needs some , "Baekhyun, it isn't safe to have people stay over"

Kyungsoo agrees, "Yea because the last thing we want is to be ratted out and used as lab rats somewhere". 

Baekhyun didn't wanna argue because they were right, but he's a needy person or in other terms constantly , "Can't they just come over and we do it, and then they could leave?". 

Junmyeon and Kyungsoo both looked at each other before deciding the outcome, then together "No". 

Baekhyun purses his lips, "Fine, did he ask how you splashed him with water but with no water?"

"No, but it wasn't just simple splashing" Junmyeon laughs nervously. 

Baekhyun gives him a look,"What do you-"

Dean groans as he gets up, he rubs his arm but hisses as he feels a sting. He lifts up his sleeve from his arm to see bruising, "Uh what kind of water did he hit me with". 

Kyungsoo snickers.

"The hell Jun", Baekhyun slaps his arm, "Any harder you could have inflected some life threatening damage. 

Junmyeon raises his hands defensively, "Well excuse me for protecting myself". 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 Their all at the table, and luckily they were able to get it fixed. Kyungsoo made breakfast for his brothers, it was just your simple eggs, bacons, and waffles. He would have made more but he was kinda lazy this time around, "Eat up, and no your little fling can't have any". 

Baekhyun gawks, "Its fine because he left right after Jun pelted him with water bullets".

Junmyeon shrugs, "Let it go, he asked for it",he continued to sip his coffee. 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"So you guys I skimmed through the book yesterday, and found what Junmyeon was looking for" Kyungsoo carries the book to the kitchen table, he flips through many pages to find it but it soon becomes tiring and frustrating after 50 pages. "Just show me the Jinne". 

Once Kyungsoo said that the book starts to flip pages and land exactly on the page he needed,"Wish you done that sooner"

Junmyeon looks at the picture and description being presented, "A Jinne?"

"Yes its something that grants wishes, but takes your soul in the process". 

"Wow sounds like a no so fun genie" Baekhyun says while he takes a bite of his eggs. 

Kyungsoo nods,"Yea, so I'm assuming this woman's soul was taken away from the wishes she asked for". 

Junmyeon gets up from his seat to wash his plate, he needed to leave early for work, "How did she attract is the question now". 

"It says it feeds off desires, so that could be anyone". 

"No Sherlock, but did you find anything about the ringing in my ears yesterday?", Baekhyun asked. 

Kyungsoo gave a concerning look, "Baek, that could be anything from warlocks to demons, or banshees. Ringing is very vague".

Baekhyun sighs, ", well I never expected to die at my work place". 

Junmyeon runs up stairs to put on some clothes, "You won't die don't say that!", he shouts from his room.

"Yea Baek, plus I found a spell we could use if we need the power of three, meaning if your in danger just chant this spell if you need us".

"Good, cause I'm sure light won't save me", Baekhyun jokes. 

"Stop, your powers could be useful, and used as a weapon".

"I agree with Kyungsoo, you could manipulate all forms of light, and there is many forms of light" Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter