Chapter 6

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing brings everyone outside to the  backyard. Their backyard was fairly big, and it was perfect since they didn't really have neighbors because they are gonna cause havoc. 

"What kind of training will we even be doing?", Baekhyun asked while he dragged his feet. 

"Mostly how to use your guy's powers along with how to cast spells in a better, efficient way". 

Baekhyun groans uncontrollably, "That seems like a lot, can't we do this another day?"

"Baek stop complaining, if we don't get trained now we will get our asses handed to us by demons or warlocks, even worse than that" , Kyungsoo explains. 

"Fine, Yixing explain".

"Gladly, your guys powers are the following; earth control" he points to Kyungsoo, "water bending", he points to Junmyeon,and than Baekhyun, "And light manipulation, however a better way to use your powers during battle is through weapons". 

Baekhyun raises a brow, "Weapons". 

"Yes weapons, because with weapons it would be easier for your guy's powers, for example Junmyeon". 

Junmyeon jerked his head up when hearing his name, he isn't gonna deny it but he was tired so listening to all this was still blur to him. Plus their guardian is so good looking its quite hard to just listen to what he is saying instead of admiring him.

"Hm?"

"Try your powers on me"

Junmyeon felt his eyes grow at the sudden statement, "I'm sorry do you mind repeating that?"

"Say I was a demon coming towards you, do what you would do". 

He nods, "Okay". Junmyeon begins to let the water flow from his hands his brothers stared in awe. The water floated in the air for a few seconds, he shifted his hands to make the water splash on Yixing, but once he did the guardian began to giggle. 

"Splashing water on me won't stop me from trying to kill you". 

Junmyeon felt the heat go to his face, he was flustered by this man more than what he wanted to admit. "Okay how about this". He then turns the water into bullets and launches them out Yixing, but what man did next made everyone astonished. 

He dodged every single bullet that came near is approximal, he smirked, "The bullets were too slow any demon could have dodged those.

Junmyeon felt his blood begin to boil, was Yixing making fun of him? "What was the point in all of this anyways?"

"The point is that you have no control, and you need a lot more training to further enhance your powers". 

He didn't wanna argue, "Okay so these weapons will help me have better control?". 

Yixing smiles, "Exactly". His smile was something Junmyeon didn't mind looking at especially when his dimples showed. 

Kyungsoo noticed the way his older brother looked at Yixing, it was honestly cute. 

"Now to start things off you guys will be given items. You must use your powers to fulfill it"

The three brothers looked at one another confused, they weren't sure how this would help them.

"Baekhyun you will get a light bulb, simply turn it on", Yixing said as he handed him a light bulb. 

Baekhyun eyed the light bulb with uncertainty. 

"Junmyeon yours will be a glass, you gotta fill it up, and once filled make the water break the cup from the inside". He hands him a empty glass cup. 

"Lastly Kyungsoo, your's is a boulder". 

Kyungsoo scoffed, "A boulder? how-". before he could ask how the boulder would be here. Yixing had the boulder magically appear next to Kyungsoo, it was huge. "Never mind".

"Now with boulder, Kyungsoo you must crack it in half" Yixing says, however there was caution in his voice. "Be careful as your mother said you have powers to create earthquakes so don't go over board". 

Kyungsoo nods, while he felt pressure crawl within him. "Got it". 

><><><><>><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hours go by and the brothers feel they accomplished nothing, the sun was setting which indicated that it was getting late.

They felt their eyes getting heavy, and Baekhyun needed to wake up early tomorrow for work. "Why won't this damn bulb light up". 

"Concentrate Baekhyun, think of a certain emotion that triggers your power".  Yixing believes Baekhyun could do it, he is just being stubborn. 

Baekhyun couldn't concentrate all that clouded his mind was anger and frustration. He just wanted the bulb to light up so he could sleep, he almost died last night and still freaks him out. Like sure his life isn't boring anymore but it will take so much getting use to. He close his eyes as he let the anger course through his body only thinking negative things. 

"Baekhyun"

"Shut up Junmyeon I'm too annoyed right now". 

"No Baek, he's-"

"Listen Kyungsoo, figure out how to break that big boulder and leave me be with this damn-"

Now Kyungsoo was getting annoyed, "Light!" he shouts. 

Baekhyun opens his eyes to see the bulb was lightened up, he couldn't believe it. It was brighter than any usual light bulb the burning heat was presence along with.

"Holy , I did it". Baekhyun lifts the light bulb to show everyone his great accomplishment. 

The brothers congratulated him, and Yixing acknowledges, "Good job Baekhyun, but you have a long way to go". 

Baekhyun sighs, "I'm just glad I was able to do this. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter