Chapter 2

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Witches?"

"Yes that is what you three are, and not ordinary ones but the three most powerful ones."He said as he emphasised the word powerful. 

"Listen sir, I think you got the wrong-" Before Junmyeon could finish a fire ball was being hurdled towards him. It was too quick for him to dodge and panic took over him as he put his arms up to defend however in the process a shield of water went up. It extingushed the fire, and Junmyeon didn't take any damage he only felt the warmth of the impact. 

"Holy , that was ing cool." Baekhyun said as he rushed over to see if his brother got any injuries. 

"It seems we all must have some kind of supernatural abilities" Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun thought about what he did today, because this all started to occur today. Then it hit him, the book he found in the attic what if those weren't poems or weird recipes but something else. 

"I would love to keep educating you guys about your powers, destiny, or heritage but I have a job". he started to approach them with slow steps, but before he could take another step Baekhyun side kicked him in his lower abdomen.

"Did I mention I took martial arts."

The terrifying stranger groaned in pain, but before Baekhyun could strike again he disappeared. 

"Did I mention I could disapear and reappear just like that." He was behind Baekhyun and took the advantage to back hand him. Due to his abnormal strength Baekhyun flew into a wall, as once his back hit the wall he felt the violent pain enter his body. 

"Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo ran to him. 

"Damn," He began to rub his head "to be honest that should have hurt way more but I guess since we are no longer normal humans. It didn't hurt too much." Baekhyun trying to lighten the mood. 

Kyungsoo let out a breath "You Idiot."

Another attack was being thrown at before it could get near them Junmyeon stepped in the middle and deflected it with a screen of water. The fire went out along with steam resonating from it.

"Don't need to show off", Baekhyun spoke. 

"Shut up, and how are we gonna get rid of this guy."

"We could call the police." Kyungsoo attempts to take out his phone.

"Wouldn't do that if I was you, the police will die once they get here."

Kyungsoo didn't want to put other's lives in danger. ""

"Wait." Baekhyun had an idea "the book, we need to get in the attic the book may have something"

"Theres a book in the attic?" Junmyeon questioned. 

"Yea, I came across it." Baekhyun hesitated about what he was gonna say next. "And may be the reason for all of this". 

"Why am I not surprised.....you two go up there I'll hold him off since he throws fire, I manipulate water, you get the idea".

"Got it, lets go Kyungsoo." Baekhyun grabs him by his arm and leads him to where the attic is.

The stranger was about to launch another attack, until Junmyeon threw water at the ball making it extinguish. He clicks his tongue in a disapproving manor, "Just me and you."

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"The book should be where I left it.....ah there it is." Bakehyun rushes over to the book, with Kyungsoo following behind him.

Kyungsoo looked at the book intrigued, to him the book was beautiful and it seemed it wasn't from around this time. However it dawned on him, his normal life is gone, vanished, no longer here. Now he is a witch? not just one that casts spells, but with supernatural powers. He soon felt panic take over his body and he started to hyperventilate, but he felt someone grab his hand. 

"Kyungsoo, it's okay I'm here and we are going to get through this." Baekhyun reminded him as he tried to calm his brother. 

Kyungsoo felt his blood pressure dial down, and his breathing patterns became normal."Okay, lets figure it out."

They went through the book, and ignored the thuds and grunts from downstairs, they prayed their older brother was handling himself well. 

"So he could teleport," he continues to flip through pages. "throws fire......found it.....demon?"

Baekhyun shrugged "Makes sense, now how do we kill this son of-"

"Right here its a vanquishing spell, but we need Junmyeon to even do it."

Baekhyun read over the spell, it was pretty simple but they needed to trap the demon so he wouldn't escape."We need to trap him in order for this to work."

"I'm a head of you on that one there is a simple trapping spell it puts them in cube like box thingy."

Baekhyun smiled "Good enough." he was glad Kyungsoo was calm again he was always the more rational one. His thoughts were interrupted by the door being smashed open and Junmyeon going through it.  

Junmyeon struggled getting up, "I hope you guys have an idea." he walked over to the three.

The demon followed behind him with anger on his face, "You know killing you three will put me at such a high rank in the underworld." The demon creeped closer to them, but Baekhyun raised his hand to him. 

"Cross this sigil shall be reaped of their immortal soul, and thy shall be bound to this vessel." right when the spell was said a crystal clear cube went around the demon. Baekhyun was surprised by his own actions, he even felt power surge through his body once he said it. "I did that?"

The demon pounded on the cube, yelling but it wasn't even audible language as he began to scream of a creature sent from hell. He attempted to use his powers, but the cube he was trapped in was impenetrable. 

"So this is the spell, its quite simple", Kyungsoo pointed to where it was. 

Good enough for Junmyeon, he's just glad it was in their language "Ya, now lets get rid of him."

They said the spell together "Demon of fire, demon of pain, we vanquish you to an evil plane."

The demon began to scream in pain, as the ree kept repeating the spell. His body began to deteriorate, and just in matter of seconds the demon exploded in to dark pixels, and the cube

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter