Chapter 1

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay but why here Jun?"

"He has no where else to go, plus he is our brother Baek."

Baekhyun and Junmyeon were currently pacing around the manor discussing about their middle brother Kyungsoo staying with them. Baekhyun being the uncomfortable one because last time he checked Kyungsoo wasn't too fond of him  after their mothers death. 

"I guess your right, but he hates me." he whined

His whining made Junmyeon cover his ears. "Baekhyun please, it won't kill you."

"He will kill me Jun" Baekhyun said with all seriousness in his face. 

"I know I'm a burden, but could you guys not talk about me when I'm in the room."

The two turned around to the familiar voice, it was their brother Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo." Junmyeon being the excited one to see his little brother "How you've been?" he hugged him.

Kyungsoo accepted the hug began to smile "Good, college was a though."

"Trust me, I been there." Junmyeon went to college the longest compared to his brothers, he went to law school as well. Now he is a lawyer and one of the best in Seoul his track records were astonishing. 

Baekhyun felt the room become heavy, he wasn't sure what to say. "H-hey Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo removed himself from Junmyeon "Hey....anyway what do you guys have in the kitchen."

Baekhyun isn't stupid,  Kyungsoo brush him off. It did hurt him, but he couldn't make up for the past. 

"Not much, there is cereal, noddles and some bread. We mostly eat out".

"Seriously?" Kyungsoo is glad he came here, they need him. 

"Well I guess I should go grocery shopping soon."

Kyungsoo was a splendid cook. As something simple as spaghetti would taste amazing if made by him. He took culinary courses and recently received his bachelors for culinary arts, along with restaurant management. 

"Oh Kyungsoo you don't-"

"No let me, I enjoy cooking for others." 

Junmyeon did miss his cooking, he checked the time on his wrist. "Ah I gotta get to work, I'll see you guys later tonight." He began to walk towards the door and before his body was fully out "You two behave while I'm gone." he warned them. 

Baekhyun snickered, because he sadly wasn't wrong there has been times him and Kyungsoo got in physical fights when they were younger. "We will, now go."

Junmyeon walked out in a rush, and he hoped and prayed the house would be the same once he got back. 

Baekhyun made his way to the kitchen, there was a pregnant silence. He wanted to apologize to him, but he was scared about him not accepting it. 

"Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo didn't look "Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"Baekhyun-"

"No let me finish."

Kyungsoo sighed. 

"I'm sorry, its been a couple of years since we last seen each other." Baekhyun began to talk about how much he matured and how he began to understand how this bickering isn't necessary and they needed to move on. 

"Baekhyun, I agree with everything you said its just-" Kyunsoo's voice began to quiver "I need time." 

Baekhyun understood what that meant, he didn't wanna further it so he decided to head upstairs to his room."I'll give you time"

Baekhyun laid in his bed thinking. He wanted him and Kyungsoo to get along again like they use too, but after their mother's death everything fell apart. Kyungsoo and his arguments would get bad, to the point sometimes Junmyeon couldn't even stop it. He hated his job as well, he mostly hated it because of his boss, his boss was an . Always asking for the most simple things that he couldn't get himself. Baekhyun felt like his own personal slave, it was annoying but he couldn't quit. All the mistakes he made he's surprised he isn't fired yet, he is starting to think Mr. Park must like to torture him. 

A loud thud erupted his thoughts. 

"What the hell?" He knew it wasn't from Kyungsoo because it came from above. Baekhyun being curious he walks to where the only place the sound could have came from, the attic. However that door was never able to open, He grabs for  the door handle and slowly twists it. He expects for it to not open, but surprisingly it did. 

The door slowly creaked open, he looked inside and it was just as creepy as he imagined. The inside was dark and only had the windows for a source of lights. The wooden floor looked old as the paint seemed chipped, there was shelves but empty.

"Hello, I'm a black belt in Hapkido...." there was silence "Meaning I'm certified to kick your ." Once again silence. 

"I guess its my imagination." However before he could leave he notices something out of the ordinary. He notices a book, a rather thick book. He walked over to the book with caution. "Was this always here?" The book didn't have a title it had an odd hex like picture on the front. He opens it and notices a lot of words, but the font and texture of the book looked very old as if it was written thousands of years ago. There was sentences that rhymed a lot, and odd pictures of creatures or people. 

"What is this, a book full of poems?" Baekhyun questioned. A piece of paper falls out of the book, he catches it before it lands on the ground. It was folded, he started to unfold and noticed the handwriting it was familiar. What was written on there really intrigued him he read it out loud unconsciously. "To forsee what must be seen release the power of three." He felt chills run down his body and an odd gust of wind run through the room. He quickly closed the book and walked out of the attic.

"Well that wasn't strange at all."

Once he was back in his room his phone began to ring. He looked at the caller id and groaned, he had answered and change his tone right away. "Hello Mr. Park how are you doing this afternoon."

"Cut the bull Byun, and come to my office by an hour if your late then your fired."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "You say that all the time" he whispered to himself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing just talking to myself, I'll see you in a hour"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Junmyeon was in his office looking through some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter