Chapter 3

Enhanced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Acacia, Burdock root, crick-crickets?" Kyungsoo found the ingredients for these potions odd, but yet again nothing could surprise him at this point. He was witch now, good bye his normal life. He threw the acacia in the mortar and began to pummel it with the pestle. The crickets, he could find those in an Asian market. 

"God Kyungsoo what is that smell". Baekhyun came from downstairs while pinching the bridge of his nose. "That isn't breakfast". 

"Yea, because it isn't. I looked through the book and decided to make some of these vanquishing potions. I don't want what happened last night to happen again". Kyungsoo continued to stir in the potion bowl while a white smoke started to come from it, the smoke was thick and no smell well to Kyungsoo. 

"It still smells bad, and aren't you overacting?" Baekhyun takes seat near the counter while he idly stared at the potion bowl. 

"No, we almost died Baekhyun we need to be ready. Like mom said that demon won't be the only thing coming after us, especially after our powers awakened." Kyungsoo said the last part snarling at him because he is aware its Baekhyun's fault for their powers being awakened. 

"What?" Baekhyun became defensive, "At least our lives aren't boring anymore". 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Maybe I prefer my normal life. I see your hair is still white". 

Baekhyun combed through hair and sighed in annoyance, "Yea it won't go back to my original color"

"Leave it, the color looks nice"  

Before Baekhyun could give him thanks for the compliment, his phone rings. He looks at the caller id and groans. 

"Is it your boss?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Yea, I should take this" He answers it "Hel-"

"Byun I need you to pick up some supplies, I'll send you a list. But be in my office by 10:00 am sharp"

Baekhyun looks at the time and realizes he only has 30 minutes, "Is the list long?"

"Hm, not really but doesn't matter be here on time" with that he hangs up. 

"He doesn't seem too nice, but if your running around do you think you could get some crickets?" 

"Yea he's a ing - wait crickets?" Baekhyun stops and questions his brother. 

"Yep" he exaggerates the "p". 

"Alive or ...."

"I'm not sure but lets be safe...lets go with alive"

"Who sells live- you know what I'll figure it out I gotta go" He grabs the car keys that hung near the door and drag his feet to his car. 

Kyungsoo sighs, "I don't understand why he won't get another job" he continued with the potion, this would be the 5th one he made. He just hoped all of these would work for the future. 

Speaking of jobs Kyungsoo needed one, but he wanted to be his own boss. He turned the stove off and made his way to the living room, and opened his laptop and continued to browse through places that he could potentially buy for a restaurant he wants to open up. He saved up enough money, its just some were overly priced. 

"Damn why does Seoul have to be so expensive" While Kyungsoo stressed over the prices he heard a distinctive meow. 

"A cat?" he looked around to see if he was hearing things, but there in peripherals was a cat perched on one of the window seals. The cat had black thick delicate fur. The eyes were a deep green, Kyungsoo cooed at how adorable the cat was. He walked over for a better look but noticed the cat had a collar. He opened the window seal and let the cat in. 

The cat got really comfortable and brushed between his legs while purring repeatedly. He picks the cat up to see if the collar had its information on it, but only a name. "Salem?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Mr Park, I got what you needed" Baekhyun had rolls of fabric in one arm, while in the other he had paint colors. While in his mouth, his teeth gripped on a plastic bag full of color pencils, paper,and a jar of live crickets. 

Chanyeol sat at his desk looking through some of designs he created, but he couldn't find one he liked. "Your late". 

Baekhyun looks for a clock in the room, and he was late by 5 minutes. "But only by-"

"5 miuntes, yea but to me thats time" He stood up from his seat and walked over to him. "Plus these aren't the colors I asked for". 

"You said types of blues and pinks" Baekhyun dropped the supplies and removes the bag from his mouth. 

"Lights blues Byun, its spring not summer". 

Baekhyun was lost of words, mad was an understatement. furious was a joke. He was so livid he couldn't even look at his boss's face. "You got to be ing kidding me"

Chanyeol noticed maybe he did piss him off way more then he intended to"Hey Baek-". Before he could say anything else the lights in the room began to flicker erratically. The speed of flickering increased when Baekhyun squeezed hands, no more then a few seconds later the lights blew out with little shards of glass that sprinkled across the room. 

"What the hell?....."Chanyeol couldn't remove the level of shakiness that was on his face. "I should contact the electrician" he proceeds to take out his phone, but Baekhyun stops him. 

"I'll do it later tonight", Baekhyun says in a calm manner, but internally he was freakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter