[11:53 pm]

Haechan Timestamps

You got up from your bed at the sound of someone knocking on your apartment door. It wasn’t really a surprise to you to see your boyfriend, Donghyuck, on the other side when you opened it. Worry quickly taking over your happiness as you noticed his state; stiff hair, dark circles under heavy eyes, slightly dry lips, and an overall exhausted aura around him.

You didn’t waste any more time to open your arms and welcome him in a tight hug, no words needed. He immediately rested his head in the space between your neck and your shoulder, a sigh escaping his lips with no hurry as your hands traveled up and down his defined back and inhaled his addicting scent, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before managing to close the door and start moving back to your room, never letting go. “Wanna cuddle?” you asked, almost in a whisper. He nodded.

Both of you lied down on your bed, Donghyuck not waiting to find comfort right next to you, hiding in your neck as he hugged you again. One of your hands following his exposed arm over you in a soft and careful caress as you heard his breathing going slower and quieter, giving him one more peck on his forehead as a goodnight wish.