[4:42 pm]

Haechan Timestamps

You waited patiently for your boyfriend to answer your call, one hand securing your phone next to your right ear while the other mindlessly played with the small squared airpods case. “Hyuck?”

“y/n? Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked, short of breath from their rehearsal. His question not surprising you since you never called when you knew he was busy. “is that y/n?” you heard Mark’s voice in the background, same tiredness in his tone.

“nothing really” a light smile hanged on your lips “just wanted to let you know you forgot your airpods here, so don’t buy new ones again” you put emphasis on your last word, a short giggle soon following. “is there something bothering you? You’ve been forgetting a lot of things here lately”

“tell her I said hi” you hear Mark again, quickly followed by Donghyuck hushing him. “really? I haven’t noticed”

A hoodie, his backpack, his passport, different accessories, even his phone, and now his airpods; you listed in your mind, eyebrows slightly furrowed in certain confusion.

“y/n, he’s just trying to make sure you think of him when he’s not there!” Mark yelled again as fast as he could. Loud laughs were the only thing you could hear after Donghyuck gasped; his embarrassed expression clearly pictured in your mind as your smile grew wider.

“I’ll call you later!” Donghyuck suddenly said “YAH MARK –” was the last thing you heard before the call finished.