[5:34 pm]

Haechan Timestamps

“baby, can you get me the controller next to you?” boyfriend!Donghyuck asked you as he rubbed one of his eyes trying to get the sleepiness away. You were both sitting on the floor in front of the TV, surrounded by blankets and pillows to create the perfect spot to cuddle and watch movies, but after the entire Harry Potter saga you both agreed on taking a break.

“you want to play? aren’t your eyes tired after all the movies?” you said raising one of your eyebrows and leaning back to rest one of your cheeks on the sofa behind you, looking at him “let’s at least eat something first” his whining and the slight pout on his lips almost got you, but determined to keep your words, you laughed it off and started stretching your legs in an attempt to get up, the sneaky fingers that appeared around your wrist suddenly stopping you.

Your eyes widened at the moment you noticed Donghyuck leaning towards you, the hand that had stopped you leaving only its warmth on your skin since he needed it to support his weight as he was getting closer. Suddenly you didn’t know where to look; messy hair, sun-kissed skin, soft lips, oversized t-shirt, defined collarbone. Him.

Your heart went crazy the moment you noticed his gaze fixed on your lips, unable to wait for even one more second, you closed the final gap and met his own in a soft and almost innocent kiss. You could feel his smile pressed against you, rewarding you with a few more pecks since none of you were able to resist it. Too focused on this to notice his free hand reaching for the long forgotten controller.

“Seriously?” You said in disbelief, eyes rolling and hoping that the blush on your cheeks wasn’t that noticeable. He giggled, enjoying his victory before adding “we can get some food delivered” one wink and his attention went back to the screen, his fingers skillfully working on the controller as he lied down to rest his head on your lap, you sighed, a smile forming in your lips despite your defeat as your own fingers quickly moved to play with your boyfriend’s hair “I get to choose the food tho”.