[10:29 pm]

Haechan Timestamps

Another heavy sigh left your lips as your furrowed eyebrows made even more evident your confusion. Your head rested tiredly on one of your palms while your eyes guided you once more through the paragraph you had been trying to process for the last 10 minutes. The sunlight had long been gone since your studying session started and the information overload was making it impossible for you to concentrate.

You groaned when you were defeated even again by the increasingly complex sentences, the words and letters looking just like an ancient script to you. Your hands went to your forehead, massaging your temples in an attempt to ease your headache.

It was then when your eyes fell on your boyfriend!Donghyuck sitting in front of you. He had been there for a while now, no words ever said as he didn’t want to distract you. You scanned his features for a few seconds until an unexpected wink caught you off guard “what?”

“what?” he mirrored.

“what was that?”

“what was what??” the fake confusion in his tone didn’t fool you. A few seconds being enough for him to go back to his previous mood and raise his eyebrows in a quick motion at the same time a faint smirk appeared on his lips, his head slightly tilted.

“that! stop it” you pointed at him, an embarrassed laugh escaping your lips.

“why?” he asked, his eyes still fixed on yours “I’m flirting, is it working?” were his last words before another wink and a kiss were sent in your direction.

You laughed again, not sure how to react to his confession “ah, you are too much”

Donghyuck smiled victorious as he got up from the chair to get closer to you, one of his hand quickly finding his way to your head and leave a few pets while he pressed a kiss on your forehead “take a rest, you already studied too much”

“I will, thanks” you were just falling into his touch when a sudden knock on your apartment door took you back to reality “who’s that?”

“I ordered some food for us” Donghyuck answered you, caressing your hair one last time before taking the first step towards the door.

“Hyuck!” you called, waiting for him to look at you before taking your turn to send a wink and a kiss in his direction, his delighted smile being more than enough for you to fill your heart with joy.