[2:26 pm]

Haechan Timestamps

“Hyuck, I’m hungry” you insisted while slightly pushing one of your boyfriend’s shoulders in a lazy attempt to make him move, half of his body resting on top of yours, his face securely hiding in the crook of your neck.

A low groan was all you got for an answer, the arms around your waist only tightening their grip.

“I haven’t had lunch yet, come on” you tried again. Donghyuck immediately catching the hand which you planned to use to tickle him and intertwining your fingers instead. His head turned just enough to rest his cheek on your shoulder.

“We’re going on a Japan tour tomorrow, for a few days” he mumbled.

“Oh…”  

None of you dared to break the silence again. Your free hand travelled up your boyfriend’s back up to his nape, where it stopped to play with his hair as your eyebrows slightly furrowed after hearing the news, finally understanding his concern.

The sudden loss of the extra weight on top of you took you out of yourself, looking at Donghyuck with certain confusion as he supported himself with one of his forearms. “I could cook something for you”

His words made it easy for you to switch your frown with a sincere smile while your hands moved up to cup his face with your palms. “or maybe I could just eat you instead” you said, stretching your neck just enough to pamper him with kisses. His contagious giggles forcing you to take a rest and laugh along with him.

“I’m going to miss you too” you confessed, not wasting any more time to bring him closer by pulling the collar of his shirt and catch his lips with your own.