[9:17 am]

Haechan Timestamps

The first kiss you felt was on your upper arm, right were the sleeve of your (your boyfriend’s) oversized t-shirt stopped covering your skin. You resisted the urge to look at your side where boyfriend!Donghyuck was resting “finally woke up?” you , a content smile blooming on your expression as you continued to check your Instagram feed on your phone.

The only answer you got was a short hum and another peck, now on your exposed shoulder, your smile only growing wider as you already knew that he was trying to get your attention. “What’s so interesting on your phone?” He asked, almost mumbling against the skin on your neck after circling your waist with his arms, trapping you in a hug. “not much really”

“Why are you not looking at me then?” You had to resist a giggle at the whiny tone in his voice, keeping your eyes on the small screen as he insisted on spreading a set of pecks from the corner of your collarbone up to where your jaw and neck connected, his plump lips leaving a hot and ticklish sensation trail on your skin. “are you really not even gonna give me a good morning kiss?!” You laughed at the dramatic tone, throwing your phone somewhere between the pillows as your eyes went searching for his gaze and offer him a sincere smile. Your hands quickly finding their way to trap his face and finally meet his soft and eager lips with your own, his smile soon following yours.