[2:04 am]

Haechan Timestamps

You woke up to the unmistakable sound of typing and clicking mixed with Donghyuck’s hushed voice and frustrated groans. “Yah, Chenle, I told you not to go in by yourself, group up with the team!” you heard him exasperatedly saying in the lowest volume possible followed by a deep sight.

A small smile spread through your lips as you tried to recognize your boyfriend’s figure in the darkness, the computer screen’s light being your only aid. Daring to leave the warmth of your bed, you calmly pushed the covers to the side and got on your feet, tying your hair up in a bun as your steps guided you to the tall chair where your boyfriend was sitting. “still playing?” your voice came out full of sleepiness, rubbing one of your eyes while your other hand went to rest on Donghyuck’s shoulder. A soft chuckle escaped your lips at his slight surprise even though you had no intention to scare him.

“Sorry, did I wake you up?” he asked as he took the headset off to leave it resting on his neck. His rounded eyes quickly switching his attention from the screen to you as the ‘Defeat’ message appeared on it. “not really, I guess I wasn’t actually that tired.”

“Wanna play?” Donghyuck pointed at his computer “I can teach you… I mean, I don’t usually offer free lessons, but I could make an exception for you” he added with a wink.

You laughed, not even trying to hide the delighted smile caused by his antics. “I could try, since the teacher is handsome” you had to resist another chuckle when you noticed him hiding his embarrassed smile with one of his palms.

“Okay, come here” your boyfriend finally said after a short sight, his hand hitting one of his thighs.

“Wait, you are just trying to get me to sit on your lap!” a fake gasp left your lips at the same time you faked a surprised expression pointing a finger at him.

“What– I– ”

“Eew, guys, at least turn off the mic” was the only thing you heard from the headset ear pad as your laughing quickly took over the room while Donghyuck buried his face on his hands.