First Day

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Damn that girl! She just runs away after she bumped into me!”

 

“Yul, that person is a HE, not a SHE! Don’t you look at his uniform?”

 

“Ooh.. He?”‘OMG! How come he is so beautiful? I think he’s more beautiful than me!’

 

“Yes! And his friend is the one that I told you about!”

 

 “What? You fell in love with that shorty?” I laughed at her.

 

“Yah! Don’t laugh at him! He’s cute!”

 

“So you like cute boy? Hmmm..”I like to !

 

“Stop it! Let’s go to the office. We need to register ourselves first.”Yep, this is our first day. And she is my bestfriend, Hwang Miyoung. But she doesn’t like people to call her Miyoung because she has an English name as she was born in California.

 

“Let’s go, Fany! Btw, where is the office again?”Tiffany. That is her English name.

*End POV*

 

~~~~~~

 

Krystal’s POV

 

‘I hope Amber oppa didn’t wait for me too long! Where is he?’

 

“Krys!”

 

“Oppa! Sorry, I’m a little late! Sooyeon oppa didn’t want to wake up! I have to use the blackmailed tactics to make him awake. Sorry”He laughs when I said it. Yup, he knows oppa’s girl name because omma unconsciously open the secret when he and Taeyeon oppa visit our house. And omma have to cook oppa’s favourite food for a week just to make him forgives her bluntness.

 

“Sooyeon hyung still not change that habit?”

 

“I hope there is a miracle that he will change that bad habit!”

 

“Enough with this. Let’s go to our class.”He holds my hand and smiles at me. And I love it!

*End POV*

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Yuri and I just finished register ourselves into the new school! This school is pretty big and I love it! Yep, you’re right. That’s because I found my prince charming! I met him at the bookstore a few days ago.

 

 

Flashback

 

Yul and I know each other since daddy and I moves to Korea from California 12 years ago after mommy died in car crash. Yul’s family is my neighbor and daddy and her parent relationship is really good. Mrs. Kwon asked me to call her Omma to make me feel happy again after knowing that I was taken to the hospital in California because the depression of losing mommy. Yul and I immediately become bestfriend. But after 5 years, daddy and I have to move back to California because of daddy’s work. After 7 years, somehow we moves once again to Korea and I got to meet Yul again. Daddy said, we will stay in Korea permanently starting from this year! But this time, we’re not Yul’s neighbor anymore. So Yul and I asked our parents to let us going to the same school and our parent agree to send us to Sones High as the school is like a midpoint from our house. My house is to the south of the school and Yul’s house is to the north of the school.

 

So Yul and I went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter