Chapter 18

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

 

“Going to peck his lips again?” He smirked at me. ‘He saw it?’ I think I’m blushing hard.

 

“You thought that I didn’t see what you did at the mall? Sharing ice cream, huh? How sweet~” Ok, Fair and square. Now oppa is also blushing like crazy. I then walk to the door to greet Amber oppa.

 

“Hi, Pretty!” He smiled sweetly at me. He wears a plain black short sleeve shirt, brown cargo pants and brings something in his hand.

 

“Hey, handsome! Please come in.”

 

“Thanks.” He holds my hand and kissed it. Then both of us went to the kitchen.

 

“Hey, my soon to be son-in-law! You come just on the right time. Come and take a seat.”

 

“Thanks, appa. Omma, here gifts from me.”

 

“Aww, so sweet of you.”

 

“Can we eat now? I’m hungry..” All of us laugh at oppa.

 

“Ok, ok. Let’s eat.” Appa is seating on omma’s right, Sooyeon oppa seat on omma’s left, Yuri unnie seat in front of omma, Amber oppa seat infront of appa, and I seat on appa’s right. All of us are eating happily.

 

~~~~~~~

 

After the dinner and a little chit chat, “Thanks for the dinner, omma. I enjoy it very much.”

 

“It’s nothing. I’m happy that you like it.”

 

“Omma, we need to go now. Krystal, come with me!” Both of us peck omma and appa’s cheek.

 

“Ok, oppa! Bye Amber! Text me when you arrive home!”

 

“Goodbye appa and omma.”

 

“Please come again, Yuri! Oh, don’t forget to send my regards to your father and mother!”

 

“I need to go too, appa and omma. I’ll come again next time. Thanks for the dinner.”

 

“Ok, be careful on your way home.” Both oppa and Amber drive out of the yard at the same time.

*End POV*

 

Mr. Jung’s POV

 

“Wifey, our son and daughter are already big. It feels like the time pass very quickly.”

 

“Yeah. I miss the old time. But I think the present is good too.”

 

“I’m happy to know that Sooyeon already got someone. Yuri looks like a good kid. My hyung is really good at taking care of his daughters.”

 

“Well, you’re not that bad, darling. Look at krystal, she is also a good daughter.”

 

“Except that she got your teasing genes.” Both of us laugh.

 

“Enough. Let’s go inside. It’s cold here.”

 

“I’m glad that I married to you, wifey.”

 

“Me too.”

*End POV*

 

Sooyeon’s POV

 

It almost 9pm! I hope the watch at Yuri’s house is 5 minutes late than mine!

 

“Oppa, can you slow down a little bit? It’s too fast that makes me feel dizzy!”

 

“Sorry! But it almost 9pm! I don’t want to die!”

 

“Don’t worry if it just late for 5 minutes or so. But I think my dad really will kill you if I die in a car crash!”

 

“Ok, ok. I’m slowing down. Please don’t let your dad kill me!”

 

“Pheeu! I thought I’ll be dying just now!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter