Weekend Part 3

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****Note: i change Fany's colour from PINK to PURPLE!****

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“So where are we going?”

 

“Since I’ll be the tour guide today, I’ll give you choices that I already prepared. Here it is. Choose one; movie, park or beach?”

 

“It’s too early for movie.. So how about going to the beach?”

 

“Ok! We’re going to the beach then!”

 

“Yeay!” Taeyeon drive the car out from my court yard. Both of us silence as we listen to the radio. After almost half an hour, Taeyeon speak with the tourist guide voice imitation. 

 

“If you look at the right side, you will see the coconut trees. If you look at the left side, you will see that we already arrive at the destination.” His voice imitation is really funny that makes me laugh really hard while clapping hands. Tae stop and park the car under the casuarinas tree because he said,

 

“I don’t want something happen to my car if I park it under coconut tree. Who knows when the old coconut will fall down to earth?”

 

Then both of us step out of the car and walk to the sea shore. Then he stop, bowed down to open the shoes and hold the shoes. He also open my shoes and both of us continue to walk with bare foots. The sand feels so smooth and cold, maybe because the sun is hiding behind the cloud. It’s definitely a good choice to come to the beach on a cloudy day. I look at him only to see that he’s looking at me too. He put down our shoes and opens his jacket. He then use the jacket as a mat for us to sit.

 

“Let’s sit here” He pulls my hand so that I’ll sit beside him.

 

“Hey, Romeo..”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thanks..” He looks at me and smiles dorkily. Then both of us watch a group of birds that try to catch fishes in the beach.

 

“Hey, Juliet..”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You know, the one who called ‘Romeo’ is usually a playboy?”

 

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! So you want to say that you are a playboy?”

 

“No.. You are the one who give me that nickname.. But what if-”

 

“No buts! I don’t want to share you with other girls!”

 

“Really? Why?” He looks at me with a sly grin.

 

“You.. You should know it yourself!” My face is blushing madly now.

 

“I don’t know.. So you should tell me” That grin on his face is still there. ‘What should I do?’

 

“Because I.. I love you..” I whispered slowly so he couldn’t hear it.

 

“Really? I love you too..”

 

“…” My face is so hot and red! Well, this is the first time we talk about it and say it out loud, usually we just texting it.

 

“Don’t worry. I don’t think that I’m so lucky to meet another angel in this world.”

 

“OMG, you are so cheesy!” Both of us laugh.

*End POV*

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

All 4 of us already arrive at the amusement park. Not so many people right now, maybe because it is still early. After oppa bought the tickets, all of us enter the park together.

 

“Let’s start the plan!” I whispered to Amber oppa. Got the signal, he nodded.

 

“Hyung, what are we going to play now?”

 

“I don’t know. Krys, you are the one who excited to come here. So you choose.”

 

“Oppa, let separate into 2 groups!”

 

“What? No! Omma wants me to follow you!”

 

“Oppa~ just this time, please!”

 

“Aish..”

 

“It’s ok, hyung.. I can take care of her”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter