After School

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Here is Sooyeon and Taeyeons' car.. Just click it on the link! :]

Sooyeon

Taeyeon

And the story continue~

 

 

 Krystal’s POV

 

While Yuri unnie in her daydreamland, I noticed that oppa stole some glance at her.

 

“Oppa, do you like her?” I whispered to Oppa. He looks shocked but he still shook his head.

 

“Really? But I don’t know that you will share your lunch with your NEW friend.” He still didn’t want to admit it.

 

Then he asked the unnies about the food. Of course the food is ok! It’s omma who cooked it and we called it as the best food in the universe! Yes, I got the idea!

 

“Oppa, are you ok? I don’t know that you will… *have doubt about omma’s cooking skills*” Looks like he already knows my idea! The unnies look at me weirdly and just eat the food happily.

 

“Just eat the food. Please don’t mind this evil child.” Oppa said with his nervous smile.

 

Then I saw Amber oppa look at me. I quickly waved at him so that he will save me from Sooyeon oppa!

 

“Hyung, let go of Krystal.” ‘Auw.. Amber oppa is so gentlemen!’

 

“Ok, but with a condition. Give me your hand.” Amber oppa just give it without hesitation.

 

Sooyeon oppa grab Amber oppa hand and replace his hand to cover my mouth. And then he whisper to Amber oppa.

 

“Don’t let her talk too much.”

 

Sooyeon oppa also whispered to me.

 

“I’ll talk to you when we go home.”

 

He then goes to seat near Tae oppa and the 2 unnies. I can see that Tae oppa and Fany unnie really likes each other. Or maybe loves each other! And I’m pretty sure that Sooyeon oppa likes Yuri unnie too.

 

“Krys.. Do you hear me?”

 

“Yes, did you talk to me?”

 

“Another person who daydreaming.. Krys, let’s go. Our lunch time almost finish.”

 

“Ooh.. Ok. Oppa, Tae oppa, Tiffany unnie and Yuri unnie, we need to go first. Bye!”

 

“Bye hyungs and noonas!” Amber bid them goodbye too.

 

“Bye-bye, Krystal and Amber!” Tae oppa, Tiffany unnie and Yuri unnie said.

 

“Bye, Amber! And see you after school, baby girl!” ‘Aish this oppa!’

 

“Oppa, I already said it before we arrive at school today! Do you want me to tell the unnies your… *mmmm*” He dash to me and close my mouth again.

 

“Ok, no more tease after this, Krys. I promise!”

 

“mmmmmm”

 

“Huh?”

 

I slap his hand that covers my mouth. And he releases it.

 

“I said: Good! Bye oppa!”

 

But he pulled my hand.

 

“Where is my goodbye kiss?” *Muah* I kissed him on his cheek. He really likes it. Maybe I’ll give Yuri unnie some tips about oppa if they are officially together!

 

“Btw oppa, Yuri unnie is really hot!” I whispered to him and run to Amber oppa before he can catch me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter