Weekend Part 4

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyeon’s POV

 

Yulsic 1, Kryber 0!

 

“Woohoo! We win! Yuri, hi-5!”

 

“Yeah! We count until 26!”

 

“It’s just one game! There is still another game! Don’t be too excited, oppa!”

 

“Yeah.. So where are we going next?”

 

“Yuri, you choose!” I give her the map.

 

“Mmmm.. How about gyro swing?”

 

“So who wants to decide how we play game for this round?” We discuss for the next game while walking to the gyro swing.

 

“How about the one who scream will lost? I mean, we have to control our self from screaming. The one who is scream, out!”

 

“There it is!”

 

“The ride looks quite scary..”

 

“What if all of us screaming?”

 

“The last person who screams is the winner!”

 

“Amber oppa, are you confident enough to win this game? I don’t think I don’t think that I will not screaming when I’m up there!”

 

“Don’t worry! We will win this!”

 

“What if we talk or whisper?”

 

“It will be counted as a scream!”

 

“Game on! Let’s go!” All of us queue waiting for the ride to finish before our turn to play. We sit in position from Amber, Krystal, Yuri and me.

 

“Game, start!” The ride start to move slowly, become faster and faster!

 

“I can’t take it anymore! AAARRRGGGGGGHHHHH!” ‘Soojung OUT!’ I look at Yuri. She closed her eyes tightly. ‘She’s still looks beautiful in this situation!’

 

“AAAAARRRGGHH!” ‘Yuri OUT!’ her screaming makes me shocked. Her warm hand holds my cold hand. It makes me shocked more.

 

“Oh!”

 

“Oppa, you are OUT! Yeay we win! AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH”

 

“We win!!! Woooooooooooohooooooooooo!”

 

Yulsic 1, Kryber 1.

 

“Sorry! AAARRGGHHH!” She tries to free my hand from hers but the swing makes she hold my hand tighter.

 

“It’s ok! Wooohooooo!” I don’t know whether I’m happy because of the ride or because she holds my hand, but I think it is the second one!

*End POV*

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

“Ok, here is the last game before we go to lunch! What should we play, Flume Ride or Lakeside Boat?”

 

“Flume Ride because I’m tired to row the boat!”

 

“Yeah, I agree with oppa! Let’s play Flume Ride!”

 

“I don’t mind to play which one.”

 

“Ok! So let’s go to the Flume Ride place!” I checked the map to know the direction to the place.

 

“So how are we going to play this game?”

 

“Since they will capture our picture at the last stage, choose either Natural pose or funny pose?”

 

“Funny pose!”

 

“I vote for funny pose too!”

 

“Funny pose is too mainstream! i vote for natural pose!”

 

“Since I also choose funny pose, the vote goes 3-1! So we will do funny pose! The team who is funnier will win and the team who lost has to buy the lunch!”

 

 “Game on!”

 

“Argh, we are going to lose, yuri!”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to make funny face and win this game!” We queuing waiting for our turn to ride it. 

 

“Amber, how are we going to win this game? Yuri unnie seems like a strong opponent!” Krys winked at me.

 

“Don’t worry! I’ll teach you too!” i winked back at her.

*End POV*

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

After almost 2 hours chit chatting at the beach, both of us become hungry.

 

“It’s time for lunch! Let’s go!”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“We are going to lunch! Hahaha”

 

“I know, but where are we going to lunch?”

 

“I don’t know, you choose!”

 

“I’m craving for pizza today!”

 

“Ok! We are going to Pizzahut for lunch!” I take her shoes and put it on her. Then I wear my shoes too.

 

“You are the first and the only one that I will put shoes for”

 

“Thanks!” She’s blushing! And I love to make her blush!

 

“Oh, I don’t think so.. Maybe there will be another girl that I will put shoes for.”

 

“.... Who is it?”

 

“Our daughter? Hehehe”

 

“OMG Romeo, can you reduce the ‘sugar’ for the day? Coz you’re so sweet!” Another jackpot! She’s blushing hard!

 

“Really? I don’t know that. ”

*End POV*

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Since the first team in the first game is Kryber, now it is our turn to go first.

 

“I don’t think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter