Dinner~

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

Sooyeon drive us to his house. I didn’t know that there is a house like this in Seoul! The court yard are so big that I think it has enough space for the football team come and practice here! There is also a lake near the big white house. The landscape here are so beautiful with the colourful flowers planted everywhere!

 

“Wow! Your house is really beautiful and full of flowers!”

 

“It’s all omma’s work! She loves flowers so much that every month, appa will bought it for her to plant it around our house! That’s why our yard is full with flowers.”

 

“Your omma do all of this? I thought you have a gardener. Sorry, I didn’t mean that.”

 

“It’s ok. Omma really loves gardening. She didn’t want appa to hire a gardener for our house.”

 

“She’s really a great woman!”

 

“Yeah! I told her that I want to marry her when I was still a kid!” All of us laugh at it. Sooyeon parked his car and all of us step out of the car, Mrs. Jung already waiting near the door while smiling at us.

 

“Omma, we’re back!” Sooyeon and Krystal said.

 

“Good evening, Mrs. Jung”

 

“Welcome home! You must be Yuri. Just call me omma.”

 

“Ok.. Thanks for invite me to the dinner.”

 

“I didn’t do anything. It must be sooyeon’s idea, right Krystal?” ‘Really?’

 

“Yeah!” Both Mrs. Ju.. I mean omma and Krystal laugh at him.

 

“Omma, you told me this morning and now you want to say it’s my idea?” ‘Ok, they just . I know it.’

 

“Ok, ok. Enough. Both of you go change your clothes. I’ll make tea for all of us while waiting for your appa.”

 

“Yes, Mdm!” Krystal and “Right away, my queen!” sooyeon playfully said while running into the house. Omma just smiled at them.

 

“Sorry, both of them inherit some of my playful genes. Haha let’s go to the living room.”

 

“I can see that.” I said while both of us laugh and enter the house. The interior of the house showing the luxurious and relax theme. The wall was painted with pale purple and yellow colour. The black sofa was nicely placed near the stairs that connected the upper and lower floor.

 

“You sit here first.”

 

“Yes. Thanks, omma.” Afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter