The Beginning

Pretty Boy and Handsome Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Sooyeon oppa, wake up!!!”Hey, this is my pretty, sleepy head oppa.

 

“5 more minute, please..”This is his normal answer.

 

“Oppa! Wake up!”

 

“…”

 

“Oppa! Wake up now!!!!”

 

“Mmm..”

 

“Oppa, wake up NOW or i’ll tell everybody in school your girl name!”I always blackmailed him just to wake him up so that we can go to school early. Yes, my oppa has a girl name! This is because when omma was pregnant to him, the doctor said that oppa is a girl. So appa and omma always call him “Jessica” when they talked with him before he was born. I guess, that’s why he is pretty than me boy now.

 

“NO! Ok, I’m awake now! Get out of my room. I want to change..”This is also his normal answer after being blackmailed by me. Haha I’m such an evil baby girl that he loves so much!

 

“I'll give you 20 minutes to prepare yourself. Or i'll really tell everybody about it! We are already late now!”

 

“Ok, ok! Just go eat your breakfast!”I close his room door.

 

“Don’t forget to tell omma to prepare my lunch too! Tae and I don’t want to go to eat at café today! Their food !”Oppa yelled.

 

“Ok! Just hurry up!”I yelled back as I hurry up to eat breakfast. Oppa always didn’t eat his breakfast. So omma always doubled his lunch.

 

 

After 20 minutes..

‘Honk! Honk!’

 

“Baby girl, hurry up!”Oppa yelled from his car.

 

“I’m coming!”I run to the car while carrying our lunch.

 

“I’m ready now! Let’s go! I don’t want Amber oppa to wait for me too long!”I said as I enter the car. My family knows about me and Amber, and they are ok with it.

 

“Ok, baby girl.”He said as he drives the car to our school, Sones High. Oppa is already in his forth a.k.a last year while I’m in my second year.

 

“Oppa, don’t call me that in school!”I don’t want anybody aside from our family to know about it although I love it when he calls me that.

 

“But we still not in school, baby.”He said and chuckle. He really likes to tease me. Correction, we love to tease each other!

 

“Aish, just hurry up!”He continues to laugh at me while driving. I don’t know why his personalities change 180 degree in school. Because of his annoying fangirls and fanboys? Yes, you heard me. Oppa is so famous with his pretty and cold looks. He is also one of the brilliant students in our school. Sometimes I also got jealous of him and wonder whether we are real siblings.

*End POV*

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

At s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter