Practice with The Captain

Infatuation 🎀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was sweating profusely from practicing soccer from the last 30 minutes. He had always been a Forward but now Donghae was given the role of Mid Fielder in his Soccer team. Donghae had to work extra hard to prove his worth in his University.

Panting and heaving, he lied down on the ground to catch a breathe of air. Where is Hyukjae? He wondered. He was supposed to teach Donghae, wasn't he? Donghae couldn't help but sulk while his lower lip jutted out a little, making a small pout.

"Don't pout like that." 

Donghae looked in the direction of the familiar voice and found Hyukjae smiling at him. "Sorry, I got late." 

"Aren't you getting late very often now a days?" Donghae asked while still lying down.

Hyukjae bended down and came closer to Donghae's face. Minho was dribbling the ball at some distance and wasn't paying them attention, well Hyukjae thought so. 

"Someone isn't letting me sleep these days." 

Donghae's eyes looked at Hyukjae who was looking affectionately at him. Making a cute whimper, he rolled to the other side, saying nothing. 

Hyukjae chuckled. "Oh my, my boyfriend is so cute." 

"B-Boyfriend?" Donghae muttered. 

"Well, aren't we boyfriends now?" Hyukjae looked amused seeing the state of the younger.

"I-I don't know. I-um.. didn't we agree to getting know each other first? I mean before being boyfriends." Donghae felt the blood rushing to his cheeks saying the word. How long had he desired to have a boyfriend, how long his heart yearned for someone special too. But, saying the word makes his heart skip a beat, making it feel almost unrealistic.

"Don't worry, Donghae. I'm just practicing calling you that. I won't rush you. Besides, I've never really courted anyone before. This is new for me too." 

Donghae pouted a little. Ofcourse, Hyukjae had no need to court anyone. He was one of the most popular guys in University afterall. 

Hyukjae melted at seeing this sight of Donghae. He was sulking like a little baby with water droplets on his face and neck. Hyukjae saw a water droplet drop on the side of his lips and he gulped. How bad I want to kiss those pink lips. 

Hyukjae composed himself. "Come now, Donghae. Let's start our practice." 

He offered Donghae his hand which the younger gladly accepted with a sheepish smile on his face.

Hyukjae seemed to focus more on Donghae than on actually teaching him. Donghae was busy dribbling the ball and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter